Happy Financial New Year 2019 Resolutions, Wishes, Images, Quotes: FNY is something different for the working class. The day is celebrated on April 1st because most of the accounts got closed on the same day as governed by many accounting concepts. Financial NewYear first day is the day of opening new books of accounts after closing down the last year’s result. (share: Happy April Fools Day 2019.)
The significance of this day falls because of falling of many events like paying tax and closing down the financials. Here are some of Wishes and Resolutions for Financial Year 2019-20 which you can take on this day.
Financial New Year Wishes
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” — Taylor Swift
- “A good beginning makes a good end”
- “Drink from the well of yourself and begin again” – Charles Bukowski
- Something is going to come out of this. Something new. This can end you up in a whole new place—a better place, a much more open place” -Pema Chodron
- New Year is not about changing the dates but direction; it’s not about changing the calendar but commitment; it’s not about changing the actions but attitude. May each and every day of yours is renewed with lots of happiness and love.
- Wishing you a great, prosperous, blissful, healthy, bright, delightful, energetic and extremely Happy Financial New year 2019.
Best Resolutions to be taken on Financial New Year
- Increase sales in 2019 by X percent
- Market my business better through social media and content
- Be more productive
- Become known as the expert in my field
- Launch Android App and a Website for my business
- Furnish Tax Returns on time from Next time
- Give X percent to charity and poor
- Incorporate good CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) practices in the organization
- Know What You Want
- Think twice before paying off student loans as fast as possible
- Save 15% of your gross income.
- Start saving now (at least a little bit) for retirement
- Prioritize Your Debts
- Open an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Monitor your credit score quarterly.
- Be scared of consumer debt, but not credit cards
- Enroll in an Automatic Savings Plan (ASP)
- Invest monthly.
- It doesn’t really matter which rewards card you get
- Close Unnecessary Accounts
- Create a debt plan.
- Where you live affects how much money you can save
Let us know your plans for the happy Financial New Year 2019 and resolutions in comments.