CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 cbseresults.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the results of the NET examination held on Dec. 27 last year across the 88 exam centers across the nation. (check: Padma Awards 2016 Winners.)
The Board successfully conducted the test in 83 subjects. National Eligibility Test is conducted twice a year by CBSE on behalf of University Grant Commission to recruit Assistant Professor/Lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in the Indian universities and colleges.
CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015
The first paper tests the teaching and researching abilities of the candidate. With total 100 marks, Paper I has 50 questions out of 60 are to be attempted. The second and the third paper are the papers of the candidate’s choice.
After appearing in the exam, the candidates must be looking and eagerly waiting for their results to be declared at the earliest. Now, their wait is over as the results have been published on the online web portal.
Steps to Check UGC NET December 2015 Results by CBSE
Here below is how to check the results. Below are steps mentioned to ease your process to check the results online.
- Go to the official web portal of CBSE or go to the link listed below.
- Look for the result area.
- Select the link stating “UGC NET Dec 2015 Results.”
- Enter some of the required details like roll number and date o birth, etc.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The results will appear on the next screen.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Link URL -> http://cbseresults.nic.in/UGC/net_dec2015.htm
Stay tuned for latest Education news and updates.