MHCET 2016 CAP Round 1 Provisional Allotment List: DTE Maharashtra has released MHCET 2016 results today as first merit list. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, has released the final merit status of Phase 1 on Tuesday. Around 81,175 are the number of candidates who will be offered college in the state. (check: Kabali Release Date.)
The subsequent lists will follow if seats remain vacant after the first allocation of DTE Maharashtra seats. MHCET-2016 Examination for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2016-2017.
MHCET 2016 CAP Round 1 Provisional Allotment List
How to get Marksheet/Rank Card –
- Visit the official website – dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Check Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I for Admission to First Year of Under Graduate Technical Courses in Engineering and Technology for the Academic Year 2016-17
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Enter the security key as displayed in the image of captcha
- Your mark sheet will be posted signifying eligibility
A student who successfully made his way to the list can choose from these three options
Freeze for some time:
Slide: Student can slide his admission to any other equitable or high preference seat in any other college under Maharashtra DTE.
Float: During fourth round of counseling, student will be awarded a chance to change his/her seat.MHCET 2016 CAP Round 1 Provisional Allotment List
Students who qualified for the list has to visit examination center.
- “All students who have been allocated seats, must visit the admission reporting center irrespective of whether they are satisfied with the seat allotted to them,” said Dayanand Meshram, Joint Director, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), according to a report in The Indian Express.
- He further added in a report, “the candidates will miss an opportunity of reallocation if they won’t report at the ARC until July 5.”
The Maharashtra government’s governing body, Department of Technical Education shall declare the results of B.Ed CET tomorrow, June 30. Results will be available after 2:00 PM according to media reports.