MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2016 mpsos.mponline.gov.in: The Madhya Pradesh open School Board had conducted the RukJanaNahi Examination. It was conducted in the month of June 2016. This examination is for those applicants who had failed to qualify the secondary and higher secondary examination carried out by the board. (check: JNTUK B.Tech. 2-1 Supply Results 2016.)
The decision to conduct this special examination was taken in the wake of increasing number of accidents and suicides of students across the State following disappointing results in board examination.
MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2016
The applications for the scheme were invited from students between May 20 to 26 and the exams took place in the month of June. The high school students failed in more than two subjects while 12th class candidates failed in more than one subjects. Those candidates were allowed to take the special exam.
The authorities had themselves remarked that the results of the examination under RJN Scheme would be announced in July so that the students could save their one valuable year.
A huge number of candidates took part in the exam. About 1.73 lakhs candidates performed for the examination. These candidates took the examination on particular date and timings as given by MPOSB. The candidates appeared for the examination are eagerly waiting for the result.MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2016
It has been notified to all the candidates about the declaration of result. The Madhya Pradesh Pen School Education is going to declare the results of RJN exam 2016 on July 16,2016 by Madhya Pradesh School Education Board.
It will be declared on the official website. The scheme was specially launched by MPSOS for reducing suicides due to failure in education.
The candidates must have to follow the steps in order to check the result.
- The first step is to reach the official website of Madhya Pradesh OSEB www.mpsos.mponline.gov.in.
- Then click on the tab displaying exam results. Then a homepage will open.
- Then click on the link RJN results 2016.
- Enter the details of the candidates such as roll_number, date of birth and other details in the provided field.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and save it.
- Then download the result for future references.
Stay tuned for more.