Patna University MLET Result 2016 www.patnauniversity.ac.in: PatnaUniversity, Bihar is that one public University in the state that takes hold of different entrance examinations so as to provide admissions into different graduation and Post Graduation courses in the state to all those eligible and aspiring students. (check: AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2016.)
Patna University has recently conducted Master of Law Entrance Test (MLET) for the admissions into Master of Law course in government and private colleges. MLET examination is for the admissions into Post Graduation Law Courses. (read: Kabali review.)
Patna University MLET Result 2016
The examination was held on 18th July 2016 at various centers. A large number of candidates appeared in the examination who are seeking admissions in LLM courses. All the candidates successfully give the test on particular date and timings as provided by the Institution. (check: Kabali movie review.)
Those candidates are eagerly waiting for the results. University has given notification about the date of MLET Result 2016 this is 24th July 2016. Institution will publish the result on main or official website of www.patnauniversity.ac.in on that day. (check: Madaari review.)
Based on the marks obtained in this entrance exam, LLM seats will be allotted based on the merit in Patna University MLET Results 2016
Candidates must have to follow the steps to check the result.
- The first step is to enter the official website of www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- A homepage will be open.
- Click on the link ‘Patna University MLET Results 2016’.
- Enter the details of the candidates such as registration number, date of birth and other particulars in the provided field.
- Then click on submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check the result and save it.
- They can download the result and take the printout of the results for future reference.
Counseling procedure or other admission procedure for the candidates cleared in the examination will be provided in the official website of the university. Admission will be provided on the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the examination.
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for latest education news and all government jobs updates.