SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2016 sbi.co.in Cutoff Marks JA & JAA: The State Bank of India Clerks preliminary exam result was declared on June 17 by the bank itself. It was made available on the official website. Now, the score card of SBI clerk 2016 for prelim examination is going to publish today, June 24. (check: IIM Result 2016.)
The official notification available on the web portal states the same. Those aspirants who have successfully qualified the preliminary test will be invited to appear in the SBI clerk mains exam 2016 which is slated to take place on June 25 and 26. (see: Udta Punjab collection.)
SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2016
The result of SBI Clerk 2016 Preliminary exam will be made available today only. After that, qualified candidates should download their SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2016. The score of Main examination is scheduled to take place in the month of July this year.
After qualifying the main examination, the qualified candidates will be called up for the interview round. The PI round details will be made clear later on as it will be based on the decision and Government approval. Those aspirants who have been shortlisted from the prelims test will now have to appear in the mains.
SBI Clerks (JA, JAA) 2016 Prelim Exam Marks:
- Name Of The Organization: State Bank Of India
- Name of The exam: SBI Clerks Preliminary Examination (JA/JAA)
- Phase Of The Exam: 1st phase
- Number Of Phases: 3
- Date Of The Exam: May/June
- Declaration of Result: June 18
- Category: Marks
- Status: Declared
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Prelims Clerk 2016 Score Card will have the minimum qualifying marks that are needed to pass the preliminary examinations. The scores will be summed up which are secured by the candidates before preparing the merit list. After that, the passing marks will be decided by the conducting authority as usual.
Steps To Check SBI Clerks 2016 Preliminary JA & JAA Exam Marks:
- First of all, open the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Look for “The Careers” link and click on it.
- Then, under Later Announcements, there will be a link stating SBI Clerks Preliminary Marks. It will be under the notification for hiring (recruitment) of JA and JAA in clerical cadre.
- Then, click on it and it will ask you to log in.
- Enter your registration id and password to get into the site.
- Now, look and click on the link of Marks.
- Your marks will appear in front of you on the screen.
- Check, save in the device, and take a print out for your future reference.
Here is the link -> http://www.sbi.co.in/result/initial.htmSBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2016 sbi.co.in Cutoff Marks
It was all about the recruitment notification of 18,000 junior associates and junior agricultural associates in the state-run bank. For this job opening, the bank received lakhs of applications.
Stay tuned for latest education news.