Baaghi 11th Day (11 Days) Collection: Baghi 2nd Monday Box Office Report

Baaghi 11th Day Collection 11 Days Baghi 2nd Monday Box Office Business Report: Baaghi is doing a great business when it comes to BO collections in India; The movie is performing better than any of the recent releases. (check: One Night Stand collection.)



When we talk about Box Office Collection of Baaghi Movie, it was one of the highest in the series. Baghi had performed better than any other movie on Bollywood. However, the overall performance of The Jungle Book was better than Tiger Shroff’s Baaghi movie in Industry.

Baaghi 11th Day Collection

11 Days Baghi 2nd Monday Box Office

The film was released on a huge number of screens in India. The initial screening of Baaghi Movie took place on an over 2750 screens throughout the country and 344 screens overseas. Film had created a good pre-release buzz with catching songs and intensive promotion by Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger. (check: 24 collections.)



The first two days were the first page of the success story of Baaghi Movie where the movie had done exceptional business on the big screens. Baaghi collections for the 1st day was around 11.94 crore rupees which were dropped to 11.13 crores on the second day (Saturday). (watch: Game of Thrones season 6 episode 4.)

However, the film recovered on Sunday with whooping 15.51 crore rupees earnings from India. The sad part is, the movie didn’t get the benefit to any tax heaven state.

Baaghi 11th Day Collection 11 Days Baghi 2nd Monday Box Office

Made with a budget of 47 crores total including 35 crores cost of production and 12 crores printing and advertising costs, the fickle is also successful in impressing a huge audience base with its catching song. The movie had also earned an enormous amount from Satellite rights selling and Music rights, 20 crores and five crores respectively.

Around 20% of the movie’s collection came from the international market while the other 80% collections, which was obviously the initial amount came from the domestic market. Overall the days were good for Tiger and Shraddha’s movie till now.

Baaghi 11th Day Collection 11 Days Baghi 2nd Monday Box Office
India Collection
  1st Week  Amount (in INR crores)
Friday 11.94
  Saturday 11.13
  Sunday 15.51
  Monday 06.72
  Tuesday 05.77
  Wednesday 04.62
  Thursday 04.03
  1st Week Total Collection 59.72
  2nd Week
  Friday 02.31
  Saturday 02.43
  Sunday 03.17
  Total Domestic Collection 67.63
  Total Overseas  collection 16.25
  Total Worldwide Collection 83.88

Baaghi 11th Day Collection : On Monday Baagi Collected 2.1 Crores

Baghi 11 Days Box Office Collections: 85 Crores (Worldwide)

11 Days Baghi 2nd Monday Box Office

After jumping great heights on Sunday collected 15.51 cr net which took the weekend total to 38.58 cr net. Baaghi collections remained high during the whole first week and didn’t go below the least level of 4 crore rupees collections per day, FAN of Shah Rukh Khan performed much worse then Baghi on the weekdays.

Baaghi Movie Box Office Collections has a total of 67.63 cr net in 10-days and heading for 73-75 cr net lifetime collections with a high pace, which is an excellent figure. Film also did amazing 8,50,000 $ (5.90 cr) in overseas in two days and 1.63 million $(10.82 cr) over the weekend. Film added 2.44 million $ (16.25 cr) in the 1st week from the market abroad.

3 Comments

  1. DEEPAK SINGH on

    Your Comment
    that movie story a make of rebale and this movie is south indian movie remake

Open

Close