Baaghi First (1st) Week Box Office Collections report: Shraddha Kapoor’s Baghi earned this much amount in 7 days

Baaghi 28 days, 4 weeks box office collections earnings report
Baaghi 28 days, 4 weeks box office collections earnings report

Baaghi 7th Day Collection 7 Days Baghi 1st Week/ Thursday Box Office Business Report: Baaghi Movie launched with a high pace on the BO is expecting a week more on the boxoffice doing a markable business. Baghi collections were the week’s highest in the BoxOffice this week. Baghi box office earnings had also helped Shraddha Kapoor in pitching up her another successful 100 crore movie. (read: 24 Movie review.)

Earning more than 60 crores as domestic BO collections from the Indian market in a span of 7 days, the film had yet created another record in the industry for superstar Tiger Shroff. Film had already surpassed the lifetime business of ‘Heropanti’. (Also See: Baaghi Review)

Baaghi 7th Day Collection

7 Days Baghi 1st Week/ Thursday Box Office

The movie opened on 2800 screens throughout the India and around 355 screens in the overseas market. The global share mostly comes from countries like USA and Canada. However, since the past days, UAE is also performing a significant role in earning of Bollywood movies.

On the opening day, Film opened with around 30% occupancy in the theaters with a positive response from the metros. However, the romantic action movie touches the high level of 15.51 crore rupees in a single day on first Sunday.

Baaghi 7th Day Collection 7 Days Baghi 1st Week/ Thursday Box Office

Baaghi collections for the 7th day, Friday were around 5.38 crore rupees. The five cities namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata and Bengaluru, were better than many other counting the viewers coming to the cinemas to watch the film.

Baghi film had done a total business of 70 crores approx in the domestic market and 17 crore in the international market, which totals the collections to 87 crores.

Baaghi 7th Day Collection 7 Days Baghi 1st Week/ Thursday Box Office

Made with a budget of 47 crores total including 35 crores cost of production and 12 crores printing and advertising costs, the fickle is also successful in impressing a huge audience base with its catching song. The movie had also earned a great amount from Satellite rights selling and Music rights, 20 crores and 5 crores respectively.

However, the fact couldn’t be ignored that illegal downloads of the movies’ content had mostly adversely affected the overall BO collections of Baghi movie.  Film had also done splendid 8,50,000 $ (5.90 cr) in overseas in two days and 1.63 million $(10.82 cr) over the weekend. The total overseas collections for the first week were around 17 crore rupees according to the trade analysts.

Baaghi Collection  Amount
Friday 11.94 cr
 Saturday 11.13 cr
 Sunday 15.51 cr
 Monday 06.72 cr
 Tuesday 05.77 cr
 Wednesday 04.62 cr
  Total Domestic Collection 55.69 cr
  Total Overseas  collection 10.82 cr
  Total Worldwide Collection 66.51 cr

Baaghi 7th Day Collection: 5.38 crores

Baaghi 7 Days Box Office Collections: 71 crores (Approx)

7 Days Baghi 1st Week/ Thursday Box Office

Around 20% of the movie’s collection came from the international market while the other 80% collections, which was obviously the primary amount came from the domestic market. Overall the days were good for Tiger and Shraddha’s movie till now.

Stay tuned for latest Bollywood news and updates.

Previous articleICSE 10th & ISC 12th Results 2016 Check Online Name and Roll Number Wise
Next article24 Movie First Day Box Office Collections: Day 1 earnings of twenty four


  1. i have never seen this kind of action in any bollywood movie before.what a great hero,full of talent,act well,dance well & action is above all.superb movie.

  2. Bhaagi my life time best Indian action movie. Before this my best action movie film was akshay Kumar’s “khiladyon ka khiladi”. Action here I mean action with martial art.

  3. baghi is super movie,,,,,main toh tiger ke action ka fan ho gaya yaar..abhi maine shuru kiye hain..

  4. The worst film i have seen ever no good dialogue and fight who tells its good who tells that na must watch 1980s film of Hollywood you will also like it

Comments are closed.