MTV Splitsvilla 9 Episode 8 16th July 2016: The Indian adaptation of the dating reality tv show is back once again. Last weekend was a totally fantastic. This season is tagline ‘Where Women Rule’ and the ladies are really ruling the villa to a great extent. (check: Janatha Garage release date.)
In the last 7 episodes, the show has shown us various moments filled up with fun, tasks, eliminations, dance, masti, heated arguments, dumping zones, and much more. And now, the show is going to witness another important moment as it is going to be the selection of a new queen.
MTV Splitsvilla 9 Episode 8
Last week, we saw 2 eliminations taking place in which Niharika and Anuranjan went back home as their journey ended this time. A new contestant came in as the wild card entrant. She is Shreeradhe and brings in power with her to bring back one eliminated boy back to the villa.
From this season onwards, the show will air two times in a week. This is great news for the followers and fans of the show and the two hosts, Sunny Leone and Ranvijay Singh. Fans will be able to watch it on Saturday and Sunday at 7 pm on MTV India TV channel.
Various contestants participate in this show to find their perfect connections / love / their better halves. All of them compete with each other in the process to stay in the villa. However, only one pair will emerge as the winner as a couple.
- The show gave a golden chance to de-throne queen Martina Thariyan.
- However, it wasn’t an easy job.
- Kavya, Shreeradhe, and Isha couldn’t decide among themselves.
- Then, boys got the power to decide, and maximum vote got to Shreeradhe.
- Thus, she surrounded golden bracelet.
- Boys had another power, and they selected Isha to compete with the queen.
- Martina proved to be a tougher competitor and won the ‘Ghode Aur Ghadhe’ task. Thus, she continued to rule until the next challenge or twist.
- The connection of Mayuri and Karan seems to be getting broken, and it showed during the Smash Tag task.
- The patate session was an interesting one. It proved to be a visual treat for the boys.
- This time, it was the time for dumping ground. This time, there were only girls and no boys.
- Maximum votes went to Isha and Kavya while Mayuri, Rajnandini, and Shreeradhe went into the danger zone.
Who do you guys think will leave MTV Splitsvilla 9 in the next episode?
Don’t forget to share it on social media sites. Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for latest Entertainment news and MTV Splitsvilla updates.
By the way, what are predictions and thoughts about it?