Rosh Hashanah 2016 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Messages, WhatsApp Status, Sayings: The crucial day for Jews and Judaism people – Rosh Hashanah, which marks the beginning of the New Year in their religious calendar, is being celebrated today around the globe. This event is also known as Yom Teruah & Feast of Trumpets. The two-day event will be observed from September 13th to 15th.
Each year, this auspicious day occurs on the first day of Tisheri, the first day of Jewish Civil Year, but the seventh month of the ecclesiastical year. This will be the 5776th year, according to the Jewish Calendar, a lunisolar calendar used for predominantly for Jewish religious observances. (Also see: Rosh Hashanah traditions, customs, ways of celebration.)
For you, to make this moment memorable and more enjoyable, we bring in our collection of quotes, sayings and greetings. Exchanging greeting and wishes are an essential part of any occasion, especially in an event like Jewish New Year 2016.
Rosh Hashanah 2016 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Messages, WhatsApp Status, Sayings
Happy Rosh Hashanah quotes
1) “Wishing you good health, happiness, peace and prosperity. Today and all through the year! L’shanah Tovah!”
2) “On Rosh Hashanah wishing you peace, happiness, good luck God’s blessing and success. L’shanah Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!”
Rosh Hashanah Wishes
3) “At the Jewish New Year, with special thoughts of you, and a wish that the year ahead will be filled with peace, happiness, and good health.”
4) “On RoshHashanah it is written… On Yom Kippur it is sealed. May it be written and may it be sealed that you have a new year that brings fulfillment and happiness, peace and prosperity – all of life’s very best things. Have a Happy, Healthy NewYear!”
Rosh Hashanah sayings
5) “May this NewYear be filled with health and happiness, and sweet moments for you and your family. L’shanah Tovah!”
6) “May this Jewish New Year be sweet, healthy and happy. L’shanah Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!”
Rosh Hashanah messages
7) “A day of joy, a time of hope, a year of happiness. Wishing you peace at Rosh Hashanah 2016 and always.”
8) “A wish for the New Year and always. Shalom!”
Rosh Hashanah WhatsApp
9) “When you look into your heart as the Jewish New Year starts, may you discover a new sense of possibility, a new belief in the gifts you have to share, and a renewed commitment to your faith and your dreams. Happy Rosh Hashanah!”
10) “May your home light up with joy. Happy Rosh Hashanah!” greetingsRosh Hashanah 2016 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Messages, WhatsApp Status, Sayings
The fashion of celebrating RoshHashanah, or Jewish New Year is the same as its initial observations. Some of the customs include sounding the shofar, a musical instrument (a hollowed-out ram’s horn) – people sound it in the evening. But without a special reciepe, every occasion feels incomplete, people eat apple slices dipped in honey so as to begin the year sweetly and have their life filled with sweet moment till next year.
Stay tuned for more news. Till then, share Rosh Hashanah 2016 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Messages, WhatsApp Status, Sayings with your loved ones.