Best Black Friday 2018 Deals & Sale at Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart. Products with maximum discounts are available now on online shopping portals. Black Friday for this year has arrived, and we are sure, you must be waiting for it to buy your favorite and desired product.
You wait for the exclusive discounts, and promo/coupon codes are now over. On this page, we have made a collection of some of the best deals from the worldwide favorite e-commerce sites. This is the time of the year to buy the best of the best. Let’s continue to the list below.
Best Black Friday 2018 Deals & Sale: Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target and Walmart
Black Friday 2018 has arrived with some of the best offers and there are some which you should avoid. Image credit: Target via BestBlackFriday
Best Black Friday 2018 Deals: Star Buys
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 4K Ultra HDTV w/ Built-in Chromecast (49L621U) for $199.99 (save $250) – Best Buy
- Phillips 55-inch Class Smart 4K UHDTV for $298 – Walmart – a standard brand at a stunning price
Black Friday 2018 TV tip: always check the particular television model before making the purchase. so do your research.
- Any iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus – get up to a $250 Best Buy Gift Card with installment billing agreement with Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T – Best Buy – a massive gift card win
- iPad Pro 9.7″ starting at $449 (save $150.99) – Target – the cheapest iPad Pro deal
- iPad Air 2 (All Models) for $125 Off – Best Buy – as above
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $198 (save $71.99) – Target – Best best Series 1 deal, $22 less than Best Buy. There are no Series 2 discounts this Best Black Friday 2018 Deals from any retailer
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge + $250 Gift Card + Samsung Gear VR Headset + $50 Oculus Content Pack with activation of the phone – Target – beats Best Buy’s similar deal as it includes the $50 Oculus Content Pack
- Microsoft 12.3″ Surface Pro 4 Bundle with Signature Type Cover for $599.99 (save $400) – Best Buy – a ‘Doorbuster’ worthy of the name
- Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle + Xbox Wireless Controller for $299.99 (save $114.99) – Best Buy – the extra controller deal is hidden but comes free with any 1TB bundle making this a winner
- Xbox One S 500 GB Battlefield 1 Bundle + Gears of War 4 + Extra Controller for $249.99 (save $170) – Dell – not from the retailers listed, but added as it is too good to miss and far above the standard $250 Black Friday deal for one game and a single controller
- Sony PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 Bundle + Ratchet and Clank and The Last of Us (Remastered) Games for $249.99 (save $50) – Best Buy – two additional games compared to the standard $250 bundle
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone for $369 (save $130) – Walmart –a red hot product and $30 cheaper than the next best deal
- Amazon Tap for $89.99 (save $40) – Amazon
- Fire Kids Edition tablet for $74.99 (save $25) – Amazon – was $84.99 for Black Friday 2015
Best Black Friday 2018 Deals: Solid Deals
The list of solid sales is mentioned below. The offers mentioned above are superb. These deals are the best. You will miss them later on.
- Apple iPhone SE starting at $9.99/mo. for 24 months, 0% APR for qualified Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T customers – Best Buy
- LG 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV (40LH5000) for $149.99 (save $130) – Best Buy
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle for $249.99 (save $50) – Best Buy
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle for $249.99 (save $50) – Target
- HP 15.6″ Laptop w/ AMD A10 Quad Core Processor for $259.99 (save $140) – Target
- Roku Express Plus for $25 (save $14) – Walmart
- DJI Phantom 4 White Quadcopter for $999.99 (save $200) – Best Buy
- FitBit Charge 2 for $129 (save $20) – Walmart – a price you will also found widely elsewhere, but still a solid deal
- FitBit Alta for $99 (save $30) – Walmart – as above
Black Friday 2018: Treat With Caution
Along with the best, there comes out worst too. Avoid the following deals while shopping for the Black Friday 2018. Reasons are given along with the below-mentioned deals.
- Apple Watch Series 2 starting at $369 – Best Buy (and others) – misleading as this is not a discount, but the standard retail price. Take $105 in Kohl’s Cash if you want to pay $369 for the Series 2 now
- iPad Pro 9.7″ Tablet (All Models) for $125 Off – Best Buy – Target offers this for $150.99 off, so why pay more?
- iPad Mini 2 32GB for $199 (save $70) – Walmart – an old model likely to be discontinued in early 2017. Put the money towards a Star Buy iPad deal instead
- Otterbox Defender for Samsung and Apple for $25 (save $14.96) –Walmart – regularly on sale throughout the year for under $15
- Alcatel POP 4 Plus 16GB 4G LTE Unlocked Cell Phone for $49.99 (save $100) – Best Buy – a mediocre phone with poor storage. Put the money towards a better smartphone offer
- Xbox 360 500GB Forza Horizon 2 Bundle for $129 (save $50) –Walmart – an old, dead console available pre-owned from GameStop for $50 after rebate. Ignore when a new Xbox One S 500GB bundle costs just $120 more
- Google Chromecast for $25 (save $10) – can be found cheaper in the off season
- 32-inch 720p LED TV, $69.99 – Amazon – very cheap, but no brand mentioned (see Black Friday TV tip above and there are simply too many great, premium brand TV offers available this year to risk this
- Insignia 7-inch Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen for $39.99 (save $40) – Best Buy – a largely dead product category and not a premium brand
- RCA 9-in. Portable DVD Player for $53.99 (save $36) – Target – as above, and poor customer rating as well
The detailed list of Best Black Friday 2018 Deals & Sale: Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, eBay, Microsoft, and Samsung will be available soon. Stay tuned for more news.
If you have some more, please share with us.