Best Black Friday 2016 deals on TV are ready with every e-commerce site and manufacturers. If you have been looking to upgrade your television set, this is your best chance. You will get the maximum discount possible as it will be raining with every sale everywhere.
Get yourself ready for buying a brand new TV this Black Friday sale. For your ease, we have listed some of the top deals across various categories. Below, we have listed some of the best deals available with the retailers like Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Amazon, eBay, and others.
Best Black Friday 2016 deals on TV
Before going to have a look at the below-mentioned deals, you should have a clear idea of what you want. A monster size tv set with high-end features to go with your posh lifestyle or a secondary viewing screen for your room. There are deals available on all sizes.
check: 2016 Black Friday: Best Deals on Xbox and PS4.
After having an idea of your requirements, let’s start with the premium range of television that is available with steep discounts during BlackFriday and then move on to the budget TVs.
Best Black Friday 2016 deals on TV: List
- Sony 75-inch 4K Smart UHD TV: Available at Best Buy for $2,500 (Save $800)
- Toshiba 55-inch 4K Smart HD TV with PS4 Pro Bundle: Available at Best Buy for $750 (Save $200)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K curved Uhd smart television: Available at Target for $698 (Save $402) + $70 gift card
- LG 60-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV: Available at Best Buy for $600 (Save $400)
- Vizio 60-inch D series LED Smart HDTV: Available at Wal-Mart for $398 (Save $300)
- Samsung 50-inch Smart UHD TV: Available at Target for $397.99 (Save $352)
- Haier 49-inch 4K TV: Available at Kohl’s for $249.99 (Save $100)
- Toshiba 49-inch 4K UHD TV: Available at Best Buy for $199.99 (Save $250)
- Samsung 32-inch LED Smart TV: Available at Wal-Mart for $188 (Save $40)
- Samsung 24-inch LED HDTV: Available at Wal-Mart for $98 (Save $30)
There are a number of deals yet to come over the coming weekend which will be there till Cyber Monday. Thus, we recommend you to keep an eye on your favorite brand and retailer, both online and in store to get the best offers.
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for latest offers. Don’t forget to share it on social media sites with your family and friends. They may want to buy something.
If you have some really badass discount or deals, then please share with us via commenting below.