Boss’s Day 2018 Images Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Cards, Greetings National Happy Bosses Day: Every year, the national boss day is celebrated on 16th October, Tuesday. Remember, it’s a good time to appreciate your boss. The event/occasion is also known as National Boss Day.
If you have a good boss, don’t forget to wish him or her on this special occasion. Though it’s an unofficial holiday; the employees still can send some fun quotes, buy a card, share sayings, etc. with their employers. Let them know, how great he or she is wrapped in a small and straightforward sentence.
Boss’s Day 2018 Images Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Cards, Greetings National Happy Bosses Day
Bosses day was brought into existence to increase the bond between employer and employee and is mainly popular in countries like the United States, Canada, Lithuania, and Romania. Grab a few quotations which can be shared via WhatsApp status, text messages, e-cards, funny jokes, one-liners, SMS, images, etc.
We have a collection of one-line boss’s day greetings which you can share via a text message, email or on social media.
1. “I’ve learned from doing my own show with Fox that people are not your partners if they’re signing the checks. Whoever signs your paycheck is the boss – no matter what they tell you.” — Joan Rivers | happy boss’s day quotes
2. “The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” — Edward Bulwer-Lytton (Poet)
3. “Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems.” — Donald Rumsfeld
4. “If it weren’t for bad bosses, I wouldn’t know what a good one was like.” — Byron Pulsifer (Writer)
5. “When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him, I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire stupid people.” – Unknown
6. “Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.” — Doug Larson (Columnist and editor of the Door County Advocate) | bosses day messages
7. “‘Bossy’ is someone who bosses people around without reason.” –Stephanie Powers
8. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
9. “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.” — Cannon’s Law
10. “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he were any smarter.” –John Gotti
11. “The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.” — Woodrow Wilson | happy bosses day images
12. “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads and the boss drives.” — Theodore Roosevelt
13. When the boss is away, work becomes a holiday.
14. You make sure I avoid all brain-drainers and focus on my work. Thank you Boss – You are awesome!
15. “I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks” ~ William Shakespeare
16. Happy Boss’ Day to all the bosses who work hard and who helps other people to achieve their dreams. Continue to inspire others and God bless you all.
17. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine. David Lauren
Stay tuned to The Reporter-Times for latest news around the world. Don’t forget to share.