Happy 4th of July Quotes, Sayings, Messages Greetings for USA Independence Day 2019 : The day has come for the Americans to rejoice. It’s 4th Of July, the day Americans won our Independence from Britain in 1776 and won their Democracy. (share: independence day USA.)
Every year, all the citizens and also the Celebrities come together to celebrate their victory and remember those brave souls who fought for them. Truly, the people of America are dynamic. In The United States, they usually celebrate the day with a lot of activities like fireworks, parades, barbecues, picnics, carnivals, fairs, concerts, political speeches, family reunions and Baseball games.
Happy 4th of July USA Independence Day 2019
Apart from those, July fourth (4th) is an auspicious day in the United States. A federal holiday with huge importance, citizens truly love to show their love towards their motherland by sharing Happy Independence day messages, quotes and messages among friends and family. So this article is especially for you all patriots out there.
President Barack Obama started off by wishing all the Americans a day through a video. Celebrities too poured in their greetings to all their fans by showing how they were celebrating this important day.
So are you ready to have a look at the Happy 4th of July 2019 Quotes, messages, and sayings? We have handpicked the best Happy Independence Day USA 2019 Quotes, Top Sayings, and Also Messages so that you can just share the ones with more impact. So dig in.
Happy Independence Day Quotes
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country!
- Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
- “Only in America can someone start with nothing and achieve the American Dream. That’s the greatness of this country.”
— Rafael Cruz
Happy Independence Day Wishes
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Don’t take your freedom and independence for granted; someone had to work hard and make many sacrifices for it.”
- “A spirit of equality and faith, and a belief of courage and faith. I wish you a Happy 4th of July. Take pride, America.”
- “Reluctant hero drafted each Fourth of July again
, I’ll bow and remember you. Who
shall we follow next? Who shall we kill
By: William Stafford
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.”
- “We’re blessed with the opportunity to stand for something—for liberty and freedom and fairness. And these are things worth fighting for, worth devoting our lives to.”
Happy Independence Day Messages for 4th of July
- May our country always flourishes and celebrates many
more years of independence. Wishing you all a very
Happy and blessed 2019 happy Independence day US
- “We are very lucky to be born in America which is famous for its rich culture and traditions.
While celebrating the IDay
we promise to preserve the reputation so that the freedom fighters can feel proud of us.”
- Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation, for ’tis better to be alone than in bad company.
- In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude.
- It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors.
The USA is celebrating it’s 242nd independence day today. A National Holiday and a day to show our gratitude to the brave souls. 13 colonies threw away their shackles and freed themselves from the clutches of England on July 4th, 1776.
Later, it is History. Hope you have got the best Happy 2019 Independence Day sayings, messages, quotes. Do share them with your friends and family. God Bless America.