Happy Labor Day 2018 Quotes: The Labour Day weekend for this year has already arrived. It is something that everybody looks to. That’s why this day is given off. Below are some fantastic labour day quotes to celebrate. (share: Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes.)
The Department of Labor has made it clear that it will be observed on the first Monday of September month every year. It is especially celebrated in America, and they have dedicated it to the social and economic achievement by the labor movement. It’s like a tribute to the workers for their contributions.
Labor Day 2018 Quotes, Wishes, Sayings, Messages, Greetings
Hard work is required everywhere whether you are trying to build your character or a country. A majority of the population doesn’t like to work hard. Any country is developed and withstand with time, all because of the hard work by the citizens in any manner whether it’s physical or mental. (share: Teacher’s Day Quotes.)
Below are some the best quotes and labor day sayings picked from all over the internet. Hope you would like them and share on social media with the link of this page.
Labor Day Quotes
- A man who has no office to go to – I don’t care who he is – is a trial of which you can have no conception.
George Bernard Shaw
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Thomas Jefferson
- Labour is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration
- Labour Day is seen as a day of rest for many hardworking Americans.
1. “God sells us all things at the price of labor.” — Leonardo da Vinci
2. “Without labour nothing prospers.” — Sophocles
3. “Every job from the heart is, ultimately, of equal value. The nurse injects the syringe; the writer slides the pen; the farmer plows the dirt; the comedian draws the laughter. Monetary income is the perfect deceiver of a man’s true worth.” ― Criss Jami
4. “Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind.” — Henry Ford
5. “It is labour indeed that puts the difference on everything.” — John Locke
6. “No man needs sympathy because he has to work because he has a burden to carry. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
7. “Nothing is born into this world without labour.” ― Rob Liano
8. “But maybe it’s the laboring that gives you shape. Might the most fulfilling times be those spent solo at your tasks, literally immersed or not, when you are able to uncover the smallest surprises and incredible details of some process or operation that in turn exposes your proclivities and prejudices both?” ― Chang-Rae Lee
9. “Our labour preserves us from three great evils — weariness, vice, and want.” ― Voltaire
10. “The Lord had given them the day and the Lord had given them the strength. And the day and the strength had been dedicated to labor, and the labour was its reward. Who was the labor for? What would be its fruits? These were irrelevant and idle questions.” ― Leo Tolstoy
11. “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” — Confucius
12. “All workers want is a fair shake.” — James P. Hoffa
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more.