Shavuot Wishes: Shavuot is all here to occur on the sixth day of the Hebrew month of Sivan. Its usually observed as a day when God gave the Torah (Holy Books) to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai more than 3,300 years ago from now. There are various ways to celebrate the festival, by lighting candles, staying up all night to learn Torah, hearing the reading of the Ten Commandments in the house of prayers in Israel, feasting on dairy foods and more. Here are some Quotes, Messages, and Wishes for Shavuot 2019 you can use to wish your near and dear ones for the holy festival of Jewish origination.
Shavuot 2019 Greetings and Wishes
It’s more like a battle for freedom than a cure for an illness. The evil inclination is the enemy force, fighting to cage the soul; the soul in turn fights back via Torah study and mitzvah observance. The more you do, the harder you fight, the farther back you push the enemy lines.
Dear Shmuel of Jerusalem: Because the cure is on-going. It’s not a once-for-all cure, like getting over a physical disease. It is an on-going struggle. G-d cherishes our victories over evil and knows that these victories are what make life interesting and meaningful. Good luck with it. Shabbat Shalom.
The cure (Torah) will not be overcome by the malady (evil inclination), but the reverse, as our Sages teach My son! If the repulsive one engages you, draw him into the study hall: if he is like a stone, he will dissolve, and if he is like iron he will shatter. (Kiddushin 30b)
That we experience an evil inclination to not perform the Mitzvot is the biggest proof of their effectiveness in freeing us from our evil inclination, hence his resistance.
This is as stated by our sages teach us (Avos 6:2): there is no such thing as a free person, save for one occupied in Torah study, which is equal to all of them [i.e. all Mitzvoth combined] (Peah 1:1).
Shavuot 2019 Quotes, Messages, Wishes
Quotes and Messages are a great medium to wish anyone good for the upcoming days marking the importance of whatever had passed out earlier. Its after all for love and they believe in god.
- And You, Our God, gave us, with love, appointed festivals for gladness, festivals and times for joy, this day of the Festival of Shavuot, the time of the giving of the Torah.
- Mark 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirty times, some sixty, and some a hundred.
- Shavuot is the day when the children of Israel got transformed into a nation…. It is on this day that we got a place which we can call our Motherland…. Let us celebrate this auspicious occasion with our family and friends…. Happy Shavuot to you!!!
- #The Lord your God, will keep his covenant of love with you… he will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land- your grain, new wine, and oil…
- Time has come to offer our harvest to our God and seek his blessings…. Time has come to engage in celebrations and feasts with your loved ones…. Time has come to make it a time of enjoyment and festivities…. Sending warm wishes on Shavuot to you and your family.
We hope you like Shavuot 2019 Greetings, Wishes, Quotes and Messages about the holy festival of Jerusalem.