Pi day, often recognized as 3.14 means the value of the actual pie (π) celebrated on the 14th day of March which is the third month of the year. The day is also important because of nexus with Albert Einstein birthday. There is some weird logic behind the transformation of pi day into a reality and why celebrated on the 14th of March only.
Correct observation is linking the day to some the month and year. But there are some coincidences which can shock anyone. Yes, it’s a fantastic noticeable fact that if we mirror 3.14 written, it will form an image symbolizing pi. However, some food freaks have linked the day with a pie dish. One of the interesting facts is, one mathematician from India named Srinivasa Ramanujan calculated the value of pi.
Albert Einstein Quotes
Some amazing quotes by Albert Einstein
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Einstein quotes
- The value of achievement lies in the achieving.
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
- Long live impudence! It’s my guardian angel in this world.
- “Weakness of attitude becomes the weakness of character.” – Einstein quotes
- Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. Albert Einstein quotes