Austria vs Wales Live Streaming Info: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers Live Score; WAL v AUT Match Preview Prediction 6th October 2016

Austria vs Wales Live Score
Austria vs Wales Live Score

Austria vs Wales Live Score FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers Live Streaming WAL v AUS Match Preview Prediction 6th October 2016: It is the second match day of the group stages of the World Cup 2018 Qualifying-Europe and today we have Group D in action. (watch: Italy vs Spain.)

Both teams are in group D with Ireland, Serbia, Georgia, and Moldova. Wales are top of the table with three points from one game played, above on goal difference from Austria who also has three points on the table. They are two points above Ireland who drew their first game in the qualifying stages.

Austria vs Wales Live Score

07th October 2016 at 00:15 (IST).
Ernst-Happel-Stadion, Wien, Austria.


AUS vs WAL Preview
Austria started off their group stage perfectly as they won their first game against Georgia by 1-2 played away from home. The game was played at the Boris Paichadze stadium, and both teams were excited to take the first step towards the big stage.

Martin Hinteregger scored the opening goal with a header which was set up by David Alaba through a set-piece. After that Georgia was already on the back foot, and they conceded another in the 42nd minute as Marc Janko scored another header from a very close range, it was assisted by Marko Arnaud Vic.

Austria vs Wales Live Score

Georgia was able to score one as Jano Ananidze scored from outside the box into the top right to make it 1-2. Austria maintained 51% possession and had 11 shots on goal out of which five were on target. On the other hand, Georgia had 49% possession and had 18 shots on goal out of which four were on target.

Wales has also started their group stage on a very positive note as they won their first game against Moldova handsomely. The game was played at the Cardiff City Stadium in Cardiff City. The deadlock was broken in the 38th

minute of the match as Same Vokes scored from his head as Gareth Bale set-up the perfect cross for the young striker.

After that Allen scored his first goal for Wales in the 44th minute to make it 2-0. Then as the second half started, Wales were again breathing down Moldova’s neck and scored again in the 51st minute and make it 3-0, this time it was Bale who scored. Finally in the 94th minute, Wales was awarded a penalty which Bale converted with ease and made it 4-0.

Austria vs Wales Live Score

Predicted Squads

Almer, Klein, Suttner, Hinteregger, Dragovic, Alaba, harnik, Arnautovic, Baumgartlinger, Januzovuc, Janko.

Hennessey, Gunter, Davies, Chester, Williams, Taylor, Allen, King, Ledley, Vokes, Bale.

Match Result
AUS vs WAL Prediction
Both teams are in good form, and anything can happen here.

Catch Austria vs Wales Live Score Live on

Australia          ESPN2 Australia

Bangladesh     Sony ESPN

Bhutan Sony     ESPN

Canada            Sportsnet World Now

China                 CCTV 5+ VIP

Germany         ORF 1

India                 Sony ESPN

Indonesia         RCTI

Ireland             Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK

Nepal                Sony ESPN

New Zealand   ESPN2 Australia

Portugal          Sport TV2

Serbia               SportKlub 3 Serbia

Spain                Canal+ Multideporte 1, Movistar+

Sri Lanka         Sony ESPN

Switzerland     ORF 1

United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Sports 3 HD

United Kingdom          SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK

United States                 Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO

Come back for the match result, full video highlights, and much more. Don’t forget to share it on social media sites.

BTW, what do you predict? Who will win the game? Feel free to share your thoughts and views.

Previous articleItaly vs Spain Live Streaming Info: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying Live Score; SPA v ITA Match Preview and Prediction 6th October 2016
Next articleYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 6th October 2016: Akshara got an unprecedented chance to save Naitik in switzerland