Live streaming of England vs New Zealand and NZ v ENG live cricket score of the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy 2017 to watch online is here. If English team happens to win today’s game at Sophia Gardens, they will seal their place in the semi-final round.
England vs New Zealand Live Streaming
If the Kiwis win the match, they will stand in a commanding position and will pass the group stages with a little more ease. For today, New Zealand has won the toss and elected to bowl first starting at 3 pm IST.
Watch England vs New Zealand Online
In India, the fans can watch the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 online on Hotstar and StarSports.com while the same will be broadcast on TV on Star Sports India. The live stream will be available on both mobile and computer.
The list of channels to catch the live updates of ENG vs NZ is available below.
- Australia: Channel 9, FoxSports
- Afghanistan: Lemar TV, Star Sports India
- Bangladesh: GTV, Star Sports India
- India: DD National (Only India matches), STAR Sports 1, STAR Sports HD 1, STAR Sports 2, STARSports HD 2, STARSports 3, STARSports HD 3
- New Zealand: SkySports, SkySports NZ
- United Kingdom: ITV 1 & 4, SkySports
- USA: ESPN3, Willow TV
- Sri Lanka: SLRC Channel Eye, Star Sports India
- Pakistan: PTV Sports, Ten Sports, Star SportsIndia
- Carribbeans, South America, Central America: ESPN
- South Africa: SuperSports
- Middle East: OSN Sports
- Canada: SportsNet, WillowTV
- Pacific Islands, Papua New Guinea: Fiji TV, SKY Pacific
- Singapore: Star Cricket Starhub & Singtel
- Hong Kong: Star Cricket – PCCW
- Netherlands: Fox Sports
- Wales, Scotland and Republic of Ireland: Sky Sports 2
- Rest of the World: Hotstar
England vs New Zealand Playing XI
England XI: Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Jake Ball, Mark Wood
NewZealand XI: Martin Guptill, Luke Ronchi, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Neil Broom, Jimmy Neesham, Corey Anderson, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Trent Boult
ENG vs NZ Predictions
England to win.