West Brom is going to play Burnley FC in today’s game of the Premier League (EPL/BPL) 2016. It is the last match of the week 12. The next game will be played on 26th November for Week 13. Let’s check out the team news, match result prediction, squad, playing xi, live score, and football live streaming information. It will start at 3 pm ET on NBCSports and Sky Sports 1.
West Brom vs Burnley: TEAM NEWS
WBA will play one more match without its striker Saido Berahino. The player hasn’t been a part of the team’s games since September. He will be sent to a conditioning camp in France for his full recovery and regain fitness. Salomon Rondon suffered a hamstring injury, but he is fine now.
However, Nacer Chadli will not play as he is recovering from the minor knee injury. Burnley has no new injury issues. It is still doubtful if defender Stephen Ward will play. He also missed out the last victory against Crystal Palace.
Burnley manager Sean Dyche stated that they couldn’t take any game for granted and will keep doing they are supposed to. It’s not something usual in the Premier League.
West Brom vs Burnley: PREDICTION
There are a few things in common. Two very good British managers are managing both the teams as of now. They are aware of what they are doing. West Brom is likely to win tonight. The Clarets don’t need to fear of much goal threats away from home. The Baggies will not give them easy opportunities in front of the goal.
West Brom vs Burnley: MATCH FACTS
- Burnley has failed to win at The Hawthorns in the EPL since December 1969. It has lost eight of the last nine visits.
- West Bromwich Albion has won by 4-0 at home in the only meeting last season.
West Bromwich Albion
- WBA has won only one game and got one clean sheet in the last nine home league games.
- They got the first victory against Leicester City after five match loss in a row in the English Premier League.
- They have won just one in the last 11 games. It was against a newly promoted team at the expense of Burnley in September 2014.
- They haven’t scored outside of the penalty area this time.
- They have won two matches in the last three games in the league. One was a draw.
- They have got just a point from 12 away from home.
- Sam Vokes has scored in three matches out of last four games. It includes the only away goal in this edition.
- They have covered the most distance in all the 11 games this campaign.