Facebook has seen yet another glitch. This time, it’s with its Like button. Users are going crazy as to why does it say no data available on Facebook likes. So, are there any fixes and solutions and what could have caused it?
Facebook users have been facing another glitch, with the Like button displaying a “no data available” message. So, are there any solutions and what could’ve caused the issue?
The Facebook like button is a feature on the social networking website Facebook. It allows users to show their approval of content such as status updates, comments, links shared by other users, and advertisements.
The Like button also notifies the user’s Facebook friends that they have liked the item. Facebook users began seeing the “No data available” message in the last few hours. Here is why FacebookDown is trending on Twitter.
The Facebook like button is a function on Facebook that allows users to express their support for material such as status updates, comments, links posted by other people, and advertising. The Like button also notifies the user’s Facebook friends that they have liked the item.
For the last few hours, Facebook users have been receiving the “No data available” notice. The hashtag #FacebookDown is currently trending on Twitter.
Some people are speculating that this may be due to a technical glitch while others say that it could be part of Facebook’s new design update which is still being tested. However, there is no official confirmation from Facebook yet. We will keep you updated as soon as we hear anything from them. Till then let’s go through the ways to fix Facebook Like Button Problem.
Why is everyone going mad about the fact that can’t see who have liked there posts. Like chill it is not the end of the world. #chil #facebookdown #Facebook #Trending
— teesha dee (@nunes_tee) May 27, 2022
How to fix Facebook Likes No Data Available error
There are a few ways you can try to fix this Facebook Like button issue:
– Reloading the page: This is the easiest way to fix the problem. Simply reload the page if you’re using a browser.
If you’re using the Facebook app, then close the app and open it again.
– Check your Internet connection: A slow or intermittent Internet connection can also be a reason for this error. So, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection before trying to fix this issue.
– Clear Facebook cache: Clearing Facebook cache can also help in fixing this problem. For clearing Facebook cache on different browsers, follow the instructions given below:
• On Chrome – Go to settings → More tools → Clear browsing data and select cached images and files option from the list.
• On Mozilla Firefox – Go to Options → Privacy & Security → Cookies and Site Data and click on Clear Data button.
• On Microsoft Edge – Go to Settings and Click on Clear Cache.
• On Safari – Go to Edit → Preferences → Privacy and click on Remove All Website Data.
After clearing Facebook cache, check if Facebook Like button problem is fixed or not.
Second Meta Glitch In Two Days After Instagram Black Boxes
Just a day ago, Instagram users reported bizarre black boxes. The direct messages had turned into black boxes. But the platform didn’t respond immediately. So, the users found a tried and tested solution. As a result, they switched their theme to dark mode and voila, it worked.
Someone help why am I seeing this in my friend and i’s Instagram DMs?! And when I type and send a new message it’s still black pic.twitter.com/T2HLAaQUmN
— Jackie 🖤❤️🌈 (@JackieArtsie) May 26, 2022