Motorola Moto X Play specifications, Price on Flipkart: Finally, the emerging smartphone giant – Motorola has launched its very hyped Moto X Play in India at a medium price range – Rs. 18.499.
It was first noticed in July earlier this year and today in an official launch event, it was made available for the public. Motorola has launched this mid-range smartphone to compete with already existing high-selling devices like Xiaomi Mi 4, Oneplus One, Honor 6 Plus, and Asus Zenfone 2.
Motorola Moto X Play specifications
The latest device from Moto features a 5.5 inch full HD display with 403 ppi and sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It operates on Google’s stock android 5.1 Lollipop (possibly in Q1 of 2016) and is expected to be upgraded to Marshmallow as it releases.
It is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 Octacore processor clocked at 1.7 GHz with Adreno 405 GPU supported with a 2GB of RAM. Two models are available on the basis of internal storage – 16 GB / 32 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB using microSD card support.
It is the small screen version of the Moto X Style which sports a 5.7-inch QHD display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.Flipkart – Motorola Moto X Play Specifications
The Motorola Moto X Play has been provided with a 21-megapixel rear camera with an f /2.0 aperture having dual tone flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera for selfies or video conferencing etc. Its camera has seen many improvements over the earlier one.
It has been powered with a big 3630 mAh battery. More features include the 4G LTE connectivity with other standard specifications and features like Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.
Motorola Moto X Play Price / Cost
Motorola Moto X Play is only available on Flipkart from tonight onwards. Specifically, the 16 GB variant is marked at a price of Rs. 18,499 and 32 GB device will be available for Rs. 19,999.
The company will sell the turbocharger for this device separately.
The Motorola is organizing free giveaways / special offers with the latest smartphones for the buyers from September 15 to 20. It includes the following.
- 100% cashback for 100 lucky customers using Flipkart Ping
- Flipkart E-gift voucher worth Rs 1000
- Free movie vouchers worth Rs 500 from BookmyShow
- MakemyTrip Offers which include travel Vouchers worth Rs 5000, 55% Off (Up to INR 1,500) on Domestic Hotels booking on the mobile app, Rs 1000 cashback on domestic flights booking on the mobile app.
Moreover, there is special offer / package which consists of a visit to Bangkok, Thailand for two Lucky Customers and a Holiday package to Goa for two Lucky Customers.
Motorola Moto X Play Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD, 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor, GPU: 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-core CPU plus| Natural Language Processor, Contextual Computing Processor| Adreno 405 @ 550 MHz GPU
- RAM/Storage: 2GB RAM/ 16 or 32GB storage
- Battery: 3630 mAh Mixed usage up to 48 hours
- Camera: 21 MP, f /2.0 aperture with 1080 HD video recording, 5 MP front camera Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+, 4G LTE, 4G LTE bands supported 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 19, 20, 28, 38, 41
- Connectivity, Etc: Bluetooth version 4.0 LE, WiFi: 802.11a/g/b/n, NFC, Micro USB, 3.5mm headset jack
- Dimensions: 5.8 inches Height, 2.9 inches Width, Curve: 0.35- 0.43 inches Weight: 169 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM
- Colours: Black with Black Back, White with Winter White Back
Stay tuned to us for the latest smartphone news and updates.