JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 Supply Results 2016 jntukresults.edu.in: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University had conducted the B.Tech 2-1 supply exams. This examination is conducted for the candidates who had failed in one or more subjects in the month of May 2016. (check: MP Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2016.)
JNTUK conducted exams for the students who have backlogs in 2nd year 1st-semester subjects for r05, r07, r10, r13 batch parallel. The most awaited results are out for the students who written in the examination and awaiting results.
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 Supply Results 2016
JNTUK have declared the results for the students who written JNTUK BTech 2-1 supplementary result 2016 for batches r13, r10, r07, r05. The university also conducted the examination for the B.Tech 2-1 students of the R13 batch at the same time.
A huge number of candidates appeared for the exam. Those candidates have given the examination on the particular date and timings as provided by JNTU.
The candidates took part in the examination are eagerly waiting for the results. The JNTU Kakinada had declared the B.Tech 2nd year 1st semester supply results.JNTUK 2-1 Supply Result 2016
It is declared for the batches R10, R05, and R07 and also announced the regular exam results of the R13 batch which had been conducted in the month of May 2016. Hence students can check the result from the main or official website.
The students who had appeared for the examination have to follow the steps in order to check the result.
- The first step is to reach the official website of www.jntukresults.edu.in.
- Then click on the link displaying JNTUK BTech 2-1 Sem (R13, R10, R07, R05) Supply Exam May 2016.
- Then homepage will be open.
- Then click on the respective result link you want to check.
- Then enter the details of the candidates such as hall ticket number, date of birth and other particulars in the required field.
- Then click on show result button.
- Then results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and marks obtained.
- Save the result and download it.
- Then take the printout of the result for future references.
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for latest education news and all other exams including all the latest updates regarding the nationwide government jobs.