The results for the SRMJEEE 2017 examination held for the SRM undergraduate admission courses have been declared on online at srmuniv.ac.in. A large of candidates participated in it and have been eagerly waiting for the result to be published on the official website.
The SRM university Joint Entrance Examination was conducted in the month of April 2017. Their performance will be the sole criteria for enabling them to get admission or not. Selected/ candidates will start their session 2017-18. To get in the list of eligible students for taking the exam, they needed to have at least the minimum set marks in PCM or PCB from any recognized university in their 12th class or equivalent.
You can easily find the link to check your scorecard online on the SRMJEE slot booking page. You can check the same by logging-in to your account on the university site. We have some of the easiest steps to check and download the SRMJEE
Steps to check SRMJEEE 2017 results and score card.
- open the official site – srmuniv.ac.in
- Look for the link stating ‘SRMJEE Slot Booking Download Scorecard’
- Click on it and it will open a new page with the required stuff.
- It will now ask you to enter the registration number, program, DOB, and captcha.
- enter them and click on ‘Continue.
- The new page will appear with the result/scorecard.
- Take a print out for your future use.