JEE Advanced 2017 Registration: A quick guide with complete Fees details to register for JEE 2017 Advanced. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) had finally opened doors for candidates trying to register with Joint Entrance Examination next stage after JEE Mains 2017 examinations. JEE Advance dates have been announced by the institute and here we’re with the complete guide to register for JEE Advance 2017.
This year the form filling method has gone even easy. Earlier students need to resize the pictures according to the desired dimensions but now everyone can directly upload the documents on the JEE Advance 2017 Website and apply for the desired courses.
Simple Steps for JEE Advanced 2017 Registration
- Open JEE Official website for online registration. Click here to open.
- Login with JEE(Main) Roll No and JEE(Main) Password. Fill online Registration Form.
- Upload Scanned Certificates
- Indian candidates are required to upload the scanned certificates of Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PWD, Scribe Request Letter, PIO Card / OCI Certificate, DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
Foreign Candidates (Direct Entry scheme)
- Fill online Registration Form and Note down Login ID and Password.
- Foreign candidates are required to upload the Photograph, Signature and scanned certificates of Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Identity Proof of the Candidate, Passport of Mother, Passport of Father, Passport of Candidate, Testimonial as applicable in JPG/JPEG.format
This will complete the initial process. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to learn about payment methods available.
Check: AP EAMCET 2017 Answer Key.
It’s quite simple to register for Joint Entrance Examination for you. If you have earlier registered for the first phase of examinations (which you must have done to appear in this exam), filling the form of JEE Advance 2017 is not going to be a tough task for you.
Fees structure: The fees is decided by the body of institutes according to type of candidate appearing in examination
- Female candidates: Female candidates from General Category can register themselves by paying a sum of 1200 rupees + Bank transaction charges
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 1,200 + Bank transaction charges
- General Male Candidates/ Other Candidates: Rs 2400+ Bank transaction charges
- Late Fee: 500 rupees (It’s recommended to avoid this option as paying late fees also means less scope of filing any type of correction). To be paid extra with the given slab of fees.
Examination centers outside India (Non-SAARC Countries) for candidates appearing for Joint Entrance Examination from outside India
- All candidates: USD 135
- Late fee: USD 80
JEE Advanced 2017 Important Dates
- Last date for JEE (Advanced) 2017 registrations: May 5 till 5 pm
- Admit card available for downloading: May 10
- JEE (Advanced) 2017: May 21
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: May 31 until June 3
- Online display of answer keys: June 4
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates: June 4 to June 6
- Online declaration of results: June 11
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): June 11
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14
- Declaration of results of AAT: June 18
- Seat Allotment (Tentative): June 19 to July 18
The size of the Photograph must be greater than 4 KB and less than 10 KB. The size of Documents required to upload for JEE Advance 2017 Examination:
- The size of the Signature must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB.
- The size of the certificate image must be greater than 100 KB and less than 300 KB.
Simple quick tip to compress your documents in the given size: Send your documents to your friend using Hike/ WhatsApp application on the mobile phone and choose compressed version in the option mentioned. Your documents will be compressed without losing details.
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration: Payment Options
There are four secured payment methods available for JEE Advance 2017, You can choose either of them.
- Payment by SBI Debit Card/Internet Banking
- Payment by CASH using SBI Branch Option: Candidate will be issued a challan which he/she can pay at any State Bank of India branch
- Payment for SAARC and Non-Saarc Exam Centres: Using international Debit or Credit cards.
- Payment by any other Debit Card/ Internet Banking: As we have checked, the option of paying with other bank’s debit card was sometimes down. However, you can still make the payment using Internet Banking.
We hope everyone can easily fill JEE Advanced2017 with the above-mentioned details. Do let us know in comments in case of any trouble. Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more. Share it on social media with your friends.