Baahubali 2 Collections: Bahubali 2 17th Day Box Office Collection 3rd Sunday / Weekend Crossed Mark of 1330 Crore Worldwide. Probably the most talked movie of the century, Bahubali 2 collection is doing a great business in India and overseas as well.
Bahubali 2 Box Office Collection
Supporting Bahubali 2 2nd week earnings, it has been observed that income remains at good strength during the weekdays. The 2nd Week box office collections of Baahubali 2 has literally been seen with tremendous growth with expected pace on the BO. Check out day wise earning report of Baahubali 2 collection.
The film opened in more than 6500 screens in India with another 2600 screens overseas. The screen retention rate for the first week continues to be more than 80%. Since there were no big release scheduled in South and North India for the following week, almost 55% screens in the domestic market retention during the following week as well.
Occupancy does matter a lot in deciding the actual Bahubali 2 collections. Over the period of past 14 days, an occupancy fills out rate of 35% were seen in the overseas cinemas. However, the domestic market continues to perform with highly variable trends. In the rural areas, occupancy during the second week dropped to 15% while in cities it keeps on floating above the mark of 20%.
Mass centers proved as a major earning source for the film. The release day 100 crore boost actually helped in shattering all box office records with mark earnings.
[table id=3 /]
Bahubali 2 Box Office Collection: Pre-Release Business
Baahubali producers have already earned every penny spent even before the release of film across the country. Earnings from rights selling and other distributor profits already totaled to 500 crores and this is the amount Baahubali earned even before release.
- 120-125 Crore for Telugu version across Andhra and Telangana
- 85-90 Crores for all versions across the Southern States
- 75-80 Crores for Hindi version by Dharma Productions
- USA Rights: 35-40 Crores for ( Hindi + Tamil + Telugu)
- Rest of the World: 15-20 Crores
- Hindi + Tamil + Telugu Satellite Rights: 110 Crores with 55 Crores coming just for Hindi version picked up by Sony
- Multiple other deals take the total to Rs 500 Crores.
Baahubali 2 Collections Records till date
- Highest Grosser of All Times – Telugu, Tamil, Hindi [With end of 1st Week]
- Earning over 100 crores on a single day
- First film to cross 100 crore mark in Indian History
- Highest rated Telugu dubbed film with least negative opinion from mainstream critics
- Highest Opening Day Collections from Domestic Market by any Indian Film
- Biggest release of any Indian film [6500 screens in India]
- Minting 500 crores gross with the end of 1st Weekend – Highest and First
- Highest grosser of all times – India
- Highest Indian film grossing Worldwide
Baahubali 2 2nd Week Collection
Baahubali 2 14 days Earnings Review: Overall it was another great week for the Tollywood film in all the three languages. Hindi continues to be highest performing in all the three cases. The turnout from Delhi, Gujarat, and Punjab were tremendous. The film was able to score better points than many other releases of Bollywood stars. With an overall approximate occupancy rate of 23%, Baahubali 2 collections continue to be one of the highest grosser of all times. Baahubali 2 second week earnings have beaten all existing records of the following week earnings as well.
- 2nd Thursday: 16 Crore
- 3rd Friday – Rs. 15 cr
- Bahubali 2 16th Day Collection – Rs. 10 cr
- Bahubali 2 17th Day Collection – Rs. 18 cr (early estimates)
- Hindi – 400cr
- Overseas – 230cr
- All India – 1090cr gross
Baahubali 2 Collections : 950.7 Crore [Worldwide] Nett
Bahubali 2 Collections: 1330 Crore [Worldwide] Gross
Now, with China’s collection, Dangal box office is chasing Baahubali 2’s worldwide record as it has also crossed 1000cr mark. So far, it has collected Rs. 301+ cr. It means its collection from China will be higher than its lifetime earnings in India.
Baahubali 2 box office Collection are moving towards touching 1400 crore mark by the end of 3rd week.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more.