Diwali Calendar 2018: One of the most auspicious festivals in Hinduism is around the corner. India is going to observe Diwali this year on November 7, 2018. Many of you might be wondering about the date as per Hindu calendar and here we are with the details, Checkout the date of Deepavali 2018 as per the Hindu calendar.
On 6th Nov. 2018, Choti Deepavali will be celebrated across the country. The festival celebrated for 7 days starting from the holy Ekadasi to Dwitiya ending with Bhaiya Dooj festival observance in northern India. Diwali Puja is done both in homes and offices/companies. Everyone should follow the Diwali puja muhurat to perform it.
Diwali Calendar 2018
- 1st day of Deepavali – 4th November (Sunday) – Ekadashi
- 2nd day of Diwali – 5th November (Monday)- Dwadashi
- 3rd day of Deepawali – 6th November 2018 (Tuesday) – Trayodashi
Dhanvantari Trayodashi, Yama Deepam
Kali Chaudas, Hanuman Puja
- 4th day of Deepavali – 7th November (Wednesday) – Chaturdashi
Narak Chaturdashi, Tamil Deepavali, Bengal Kali Puja
- 5th day of Diwali – 8th November 2018 (Thursday) – Amavasya
Lakshmi Puja, Diwali Puja, Kedar Gauri Vrat Chopda Pooja, Sharda Puja Diwali Snan, Diwali Dev Pooja
Lakshmi Puja Muhurta = 18:12 to 20:10
Duration = 1 Hour 58 Mins
Pradosh Kaal = 17:41 to 20:17
Vrishabha Kaal = 18:12 to 20:10
Amavasya Tithi Begins = 22:27 on 6/Nov/2018
Amavasya Tithi Ends = 21:31 on 7/Nov/2018
- 6th day of Deepawali – 9th November 2018 (Friday) – Pratipada
Govardhan Puja, Annakut Bali Pratipada Dyuta Krida, Gujarati New Year
- 7th day of Deepavali – 10th Nov. (Saturday) -Dwitiya
Lord Rama returned his home (Ayodhaya) after 14 years of exile to forest and defeating demon king Ravana. It is celebrated in every corner of India and countries where Hindus reside.
This is all about Diwali Calendar 2018. Let’s know what you want to know more. Don’t forget to share on social media sites.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates.