India is going to observe Diwali this year on October 19, 2017. Many of you might be wondering about the date as per Hindu calendar and here we are with the details, Checkout the date of Deepavali 2017 as per the Hindu calendar. On 18th Oct. 2017, Choti Deepavali will be celebrated across the country. The festival celebrated for 7 days starting from the holy Ekadasi to Dwitiya ending with Bhaiya Dooj festival observance in the northern India.
Diwali Calendar 2017
- 1st day of Deepavali – 15th Oct (Sunday) – Ekadashi
- 2nd day of Diwali – 16th October (Monday)- Dwadashi
- 3rd day of Deepawali – 17th October 2017 (Tuesday) – Trayodashi
Dhanvantari Trayodashi, Yama Deepam
Kali Chaudas, Hanuman Puja
- 4th day of Deepavali – 18th October (Wednesday) – Chaturdashi
Narak Chaturdashi, Tamil Deepavali, Bengal Kali Puja
- 5th day of Diwali – 19th October 2017 (Thursday) – Amavasya
Lakshmi Puja, Diwali Puja, Kedar Gauri Vrat Chopda Pooja, Sharda Puja Diwali Snan, Diwali Dev Pooja
- 6th day of Deepawali – 20th October 2017 (Friday) – Pratipada
Govardhan Puja, Annakut Bali Pratipada Dyuta Krida, Gujarati New Year
- 7th day of Deepavali – 21st Oct (Saturday) -Dwitiya
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates.