Watch Donald Trump rally live stream online on the 100th day. It looks like the USA President is going against the set traditions as he hosted a rally when he was supposed to attend the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) dinner in Washington DC.
A more conventional first-person would have done that.
Donald J. Trump scheduled his rally at 7:30 pm in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. For the annual charity event, journalists and political leaders gathered under the same roof for the occasion. The decided venue was the PA Farm Show Complex & Expo Center.
It marked the 100th day of his presidency in the United States
You can watch the entire Donald Trump rally video above.
Here are the key moments / highlights from the rally:
- He hit out at the media
- He took credit for coining the term fake news – the ‘media’
- Some reports said there were protestors who threw Russian flags at the president. But, DJT asked security to get them out.
- He touched on the Paris Climate Agreement. He stated that climate change rallies are not his priorities.
- An explanation on his diplomacy with China. He seemed to admire China.
- “We will build the wall, folks,” he said.
- And, he even shared a poem
- “We’ve removed the shackles on energy exploration … and very importantly for Pennsylvania we have ended the war on beautiful, clean coal and we are putting our great coal miners back to work,” Mr Trump said. “We love our miners.”
Feel free to share your views and thoughts with us via commenting below. Is he doing the right things?