Happy Diwali 2017 Quotes Deepavali: According to the recent analysis of our time, there are some messages and images which are forwarded each year repeatedly on Diwali to celebrate the festival. We took two giant social media networks Facebook and Twitter to study the Best Diwali SMS‘ which is going to spread throughout the year.
We found some interesting messages which would be the most sent Deepavali SMS this year. More preferably this year was full of political dilemma, and some wishes do have political taste, but still, do not get offended as we are only sharing what people are thinking and not passing any judgment.
Happy Diwali 2017 Quotes, SMS Messages, Wishes, Greetings, WhatsApp Status, Jokes, Shayari, Sayings
Here are top 10 trending wishes on Twitter in link with the festival
- This Divali hopefully that the diya of contradiction, truth, resistance, equity must triumph over the haziness shadowing our majority rule government. – Kavita Krishnan AIPWA
- Diwali vitality is the most delightful vitality! My most loved time !!! In unadulterated happiness … HAPPY and PROSPEROUS DEEWALI EVERYONE !- Nikunj Malik
- Ye Deepawali aapke Jeevan me Khushi yan laaye
Aap sadaa yun howdy diye ki Tarah jhil milia ayen!
Diwali ki Hardik shubhkamnayen! – Anonymous
- Gul Ne Gulshan Se Gulfam Bheja Hai, Sitaro Ne Gagan Se Salam Bheja Hai, Mubarak Ho Apko Ye “Deewali” Humne Tahe Dil Se Yeh Pal – Shamsundar Kumavat
- Deevali kee bahut shubh kaam naayein: Prabhu sabb ki kismat mein Ek sukhee jeewan likhein – Prakash
- In all actuality, presence needs your life to wind up a festival…because when you are unhappy, you likewise toss despondency all around.
- May this Deepawali illuminate our lives with affection, fun, and truth. May Shri Ram give us vitality n quality to be earnest, right and just! – Amit
- May the light of Deepavali fill your home with the light of bliss and happiness.On this incredible day, I wish you a happy Diwali.
- Wish you a Happy and Prosperous Deepavali to All….:- )
- Confidence makes all things conceivable Hope makes all things work Love makes all things wonderful Happy Diwali
- A glad Diwali (Deepawali) to all who celebrate all over
- With sparkle of diyas and the reverberate of the serenades, may satisfaction and happiness fill your life. Wishing You and Your Family extremely Happy and Prosperous Deepavali!
- Light a light of affection!
Impact a chain of distress!
Shoot a rocket of flourishing!
Fire a vase of satisfaction!
Wish u and your family SPARKLING DIWALI
There are many other messages and wishes being forwarded with respect to the festival, which one is your favorite? Do comment and let us know.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more.