World Heart Day 2015 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Posters, Slogans: It is observed on September 29, each year across the globe. It is an initiative to spread awareness about the heart diseases among the people and how can they overcome and cure / prevent it.
Also watch: Google Nexus Launch Live Streaming.
It came into existence in the year 2000. World Health Federation celebrated it for the very first time and helped people understand that heart’s problems can be prevented from occurring in time. Every year 17.3 million people die due to it.
Also read: Eid Mubarak Wishes.
World Health Organization (WHO) has urged to minimize the consumption rate of salt as high consumption of salt results in death of about 2.5 million lives every year from heart diseases.
Every year, it is celebrated with different and unique World Heart Day themes reflecting the key issues and topics of the heart’s health. For 2015, the theme chosen is “Creating Heart-Healthy Environments”.
Also see: World Peace Day Quotes.
This will help in improving health across the world by encouraging people to make lifestyle changes and promoting education internationally.
Some of the factors which count for the heart diseases are lack of exercise, overeating, unhealthy eating diet, high blood pressure and cholesterol.
World Heart Day 2015 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Posters
– A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. Happy World Heart Day quotes
– Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
– I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. Teachers’ Day.
– Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.world heart day images
– Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort. Happy World Heart Day wishes.
– Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Ganesh Chaturthi.
– A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you. Latest Happy World Heart Day SMS.
Hope you enjoyed going through the article World Heart Day 2015 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Posters. Don’t forget to share with your loved ones to let them know about their hearts. Rosh Hashanah.
Stay tuned for the latest news.