World Heart Day 2018 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Posters, Slogans: It is observed on September 29, each year across the globe. It is an initiative to spread awareness about the heart diseases among the people and how can they overcome and cure/prevent it.
It came into existence in the year 2000. World Health Federation celebrated it for the very first time and helped people understand that heart’s problems can be prevented from occurring in time. Every year 17.3 million people die due to it. Also read: Eid Mubarak Wishes.
World Health Organization (WHO) has urged to minimize the consumption rate of salt as high consumption of salt results in the death of about 2.5 million lives every year from heart diseases.
Every year, it is celebrated with different and unique World Heart Day themes reflecting the key issues and topics of the heart’s health. For 2018, the theme chosen is “Creating Heart-Healthy Environments”. Also see: World Peace Day Quotes.
This will help in improving health across the world by encouraging people to make lifestyle changes and promoting education internationally. Some of the factors which count for the heart diseases are lack of exercise, overeating, unhealthy eating diet, high blood pressure, and cholesterol.
World Heart Day 2018 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Posters
- – A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. Happy World Heart Day quotes
- – Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
- I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
- – I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. Teachers’ Day.
- – Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It’s a daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- – Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations are given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort. Happy World Heart Day wishes.
- – Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
- – A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you. Latest Happy World HeartDay SMS.
- The heart begins beating at four weeks after conception and does not stop until death! – Happy World Heart Day 2018! quotes
- “We’re in a situation now where weight and extreme weight and heart disease is the biggest killer in this country today.” – Jamie Oliver
- “Do what it takes to start, to have a healthy heart”
- A broken heart can actually be dangerous. A break-up or news of a loved one’s death activates the release of stress hormones into the bloodstream that temporarily ‘shock’ the heart. -Happy World Heart Day 2018! quotes
- “I saw many people who had advanced heart disease and I was so frustrated because I knew if they just knew how to do the right thing, simple lifestyle and diet steps, that the entire trajectory of their life and health would have been different.” – Mehmet Oz
- “For good health’s sake, run, jump, and shake.”
Hope you enjoyed going through the article World Heart Day 2018 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Posters. Don’t forget to share with your loved ones to let them know about their hearts. Rosh Hashanah.
Stay tuned for the latest news.