Happy Eid al-Fitr 2019 Mubarak is all here and we want to wish our all Muslim readers and their friends a very festive season this month. We are here with one more amazing post on all the SMS and Wishes for Eid ul-Fitr 2019 which you can find interesting sharing with family.
Eid Mubarak Wishes, Greetings, Images, Status, Messages, SMS, Quotes
Eid is a festival which most of the Muslims love to celebrate with the society. Since its a festival of sharing, everyone needs to take a bit out of his savings and give it to someone needy. These SMS/ Messages are an effort to enhance the charm of Happy Eid ul-Fitr 2019.
Eid al-Fitr Mubarak 2019 SMS/ Messages: Here is an exclusive collection of all the great small messages which one can share with loved ones. Whether be it your father or mother, our collection suits everyone. Just head over the post and share with everyone on social media.
- May the blessings of Allah fulfill your life & also your family members with happiness & open all doors of success all day long. “Happy Uid-ul-Azha”.
- May the significant of this Eid al-Fitr 2019 illuminate your heart, soul, mind & all your prayers be answered. EidMubarak
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best.
Eid Mubarak wishes
- May Allah shower countless blessing upon you and your family. Keep me in your prayers. Happy Eid alFitr
- Aaj sab kuch bhool kar, aa gale lag ja,
Mubarak ho tuje bhi yeh EID ka tyohar.
- Wishing each other on Eid, strengthens the bond of love and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness. A very blessed Eid ul-Fitr (wishes) to all of you.
- May you be guided by
your faith in Allah and
shine in his divine blessings!
Eid Mubarak. wishes
- Of All The Days To Celebrate This Out Shines The Rest, Here Is Hoping That This Eid Is Happiest And Best. EidMubarak.
- I Wanted To Be The First One To Say Eid Mubarak To Everyone Around The World. I Hope You Enjoy Each And Every Moment Of It. May God Accept Our Fasts And Prayers.
- Muslim is not an idea of an individual with a single schedule to be himself, being Muslim establishes the code of the lifestyles we try at some point in our lives around the world, round people residing in our societies.”Eid Mubarak”
- Happy eid mubarak to each person. I could also all of you have a totally happy and blessed eid. Experience these remarkable days and remember people who need our help.
Eid al-Fitr Mubarak 2018 Quotes and Wishes: Quotes are sayings by some of the great souls who would have seen in decades. The enhance the fun of partying and celebration. Do check out some below and do let us know if you want to add any.
- “On this holy and joyous occasion, may the blessings of Almighty Allah come down and rest upon your shoulders and upon those whom you love and treasure and may you enjoy a very happy Eid this year and in the years to come. Eid Mubarak!” wishes
- “No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid Mubarak!” wishes
- “Whenever Eid comes, it brings a lot of happiness and memories with it. I wish these memories be the more precious ones for you. Happy Eid All of You!”
- “Earth can forget rotating, Bird can forget flying, Candle can forget melting, Heart can forget beating but I’ll never forget to wish You – Eid Mubarak!” wishes
Happy Eid al-Fitr 2019 Quotes from Quran
- O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (Koran: 2, 208)
- The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of the mankind. (Koran, 5:33)
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord, and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (Koran 11:55-56)
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (Koran 59:24)
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Koran – 18:110)
Since Ramadan is all about sharing with each other, a share of this article with your loved ones on social media would be really amazing for us.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for latest events’ updates around the world. Don’t forget to share on social media sites.