If you are looking for Canada Day 2016 Quotes – Click here
CA Day 2016: Chartered Accountant Day (CA Day) is celebrated in India on 1st of July to recognise the hard work of professionals. Check out the crazy and amazing Quotes, Images and Funny Messages to wish all the Chartered Accountants members and students. Although you might not be able to understand all of them but a CA will definitely figure out the meaning of joke. (Also See: Shorgul Review)
ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) celebrates its Foundation Day as the Chartered Accountants’ Day on 1st July every year. This year the celebrations are scheduled at `Plenary Hall’, Vigyan Bhawan, Maulana Azad Marg, New Delhi.’ More than 500 students and members of the institute are expected to attend the ceremony. Defense minister Manohar Parrikar is the chief guest for the CA Day 2016 celebrations. (check: Canada Day Quotes.)
10 Messages for CA Day 2016 which you might find funny
- What does CPA stand for? Can’t Pass Again.
- What do you call an accountant with an opinion? An auditor.
- An accountant is someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.
- Why did the accountant cross the road? Because she looked in the files and did what they did last year.
- How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? Net Present Value.
- What do accountants suffer from that ordinary people don’t? Depreciation.
- Why are accountants always so calm, composed, and methodical? They have strong internal controls.
- Be audit you can be.
- What do you call a financial controller who always works through lunch, takes two days holiday every two years, is in the office every weekend, and leaves every night after 10 p.m.? Lazy.
- How can you tell when the chief accountant is getting soft? When he actually listens to marketing before saying no
CA Day 2016 quotes
“Journey leading to just an end is better lost on the way. Who knows you would explore the real destination.” ― Vikrmn, Corpkshetra
“Give it a try.. for you are born to fly high; don’t sit on the shores, don’t wait and sigh.” ― Vikrmn, Corpkshetra
“You have to understand accounting and you have to understand the nuances of accounting. It’s the language of business and it’s an imperfect language, but unless you are willing to put in the effort to learn accounting – how to read and interpret financial statements – you really shouldn’t select stocks yourself” – Warren Buffett
We hope you had enjoyed CA Day 2016 messages and wishes