Happy Diwali Greetings: Deepavali is around the corner and going to be celebrated on November 7, 2018, in India. So, we have brought you a collection of happy Deepavali greetings, shubh diwali wishes, quotes, SMS messages, WhatsApp status, and images. It is popularly known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festival for Hindus.
Deepawali is celebrated on the 15th day (Amavasya) of the holy month of Kartik as per the Hindu lunar calendar. It’s a national holiday in India. Not only in India, it is widely observed in countries like Nepal, Pakistan, Malaysia, Mauritius, etc. Divali marks the victory of good over evil and Lord Ram returned Ayodhya after killing Ravana and completed his 14 years of exile.
Happy Diwali Greetings
People, traditionally, light up their homes and offices with diyas, lights, torans, candles, etc. Exchanging gifts and sweets take place. Just like any other festival, the markets are jam packed and stuffed with a lot of goodies. It’s not a just one-day festival, but it’s a 5-day festival which starts with Dhanteras (Dhantrayodashi), followed by Naraka Chaturdashi (Choti Diwali), then comes the big day – Deepavali itself, and wraps up with Bhai Dooj.
People like to buy gold/silver utensils/ornaments believing it as a sign of bringing luck to their homes on Dhanteras. Bhaiya Duj is dedicated to the sacred bond between brothers and sisters. On these five days, people visit their loved ones to share the love and exchange greetings. Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha, and Goddess Saraswati are worshipped on the auspicious occasion.
People seek the blessings of the Almighty. Several special Diwali dishes are prepared in homes. If your loved ones are away, you can send some messages, texts, images, etc. from the curated list available here to greet everyone a very happy Diwali.
- May joyfulness and luck transcends
through the earth as we celebrate
the festival of lights.
- दीपावली में दीपों
का दीदार हो,
और खुशियों की
- It’s The Season To Pay A Visit,
To All Our Friends And Relations,
To Hand Them Over Sweets And Presents,
Deepavali Is Our Splendid Chance.
- May the Festival of Lights bring lots of joy, peace and prosperity to you and your family. Have a great Diwali.
- May this Diwali be bright for you and your family. May God fulfill all your wishes this Deepavali. Happy Deepavali!
- As you perform the Puja rituals of Deepavali, I silently pray to Lord Ganesha to shower happiness and prosperity upon you. Happy Diwali!
- दीपक का प्रकाश हर
पल आपके जीवन में
नई रोशनी लाए,
बस यही शुभकामना
है आपके लिए इस
- With gleam of Diyas
And the Echo of the Chants
May Happiness and Contentment Fill Your life
Wishing you a very happy Diwali! greetings
- Deepavali is the best time to create special memories with your family and loved ones. May you create the best of the best memories this Diwali. Happy Deepavali wishes
- When You Can Make Someone Else Smile
When You Can Be Someone’s Ally
That’s When You Can Yourself Be Glad
That’s When You’ll Have A Happy Diwali greetings
- May the luck and love be with you on this auspicious occasion of Deepavali. Wishing you a great Diwali greetings
- इस दिवाली में यही
कामना है कि
सफलता आपके कदम चूमे
और खुशी आपके आसपास हो।
माता लक्ष्मी की कृपा आप पर बनी रहे।
- Another year will be over, another year will come.
I hope and pray that the lights of Diwali
illuminate the new chapter of your life.
Happy Deepavali images
- Forget your tears; vanish the fears, wondering why oh dear? Hey! Deepavali is here! Happy Diwali greetings
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more.