Independence Day Images: A very happy 72nd Independence Day to citizens of India. So, for the occasion, we have brought a collection of best I-Day pictures, HD wallpapers, cards, pics, and photos. The tough struggle of freedom fighters came to an end on August 15, 1947, when India got independent from the British rule.
India did a great revolution and fight in 1857, but it went unsuccessful. However, India achieved it in 1947 which it failed to do 90 years back in the history. On the 15th August 2018 eve, the newly-appointed President of India – Ram Nath Kovind addressed the nation via television.
Happy Independence Day Images
- Let us take the decision to value our nation and not forget the sacrifices of those who help us achieve freedom.
- Never forget the heroes who sacrificed their lives to bring forth this glorious day to India.
- We honor our IndependenceDay
with a parade and fireworks,
For all the world we say
“Proud to be americans!”
- Rejoice in the spirit of independent India soaring to dizzy heights… blessed to have the freedom to soar the unbound sky
- Remember the sacrifice of our freedom fighters that formed this country. Rejoice and celebrate this day with pride. Independence Day greetings sent specially for you and your entire family.
In this edition of Mann Ki Baat, Prime Minister of India – Narendra Modi asked the citizens to observe this special event as ‘Sankalp Parv’ (Resolution Day). It has been 71 years since independence. Now, the nation moves into its 72nd year.
Let’s remember and pay our gratitude to great leaders and freedom fighters who let us breathe in an independent country. We will be forever indebted to them. Everyone celebrates in their own way. But, there are some common means to observe occasions.
In this digital era, sending wishes and greetings via social media sites and instant messaging apps have become a necessity. So, we are here with a collection of Independence Day quotes with images, pictures, etc. You can download and send them to your friends, family, all near and dear ones.
Independence Day Quotes
Let’s celebrate India’s independence with some patriotic quotes.
- We celebrate the bravery of our ancestors and their gift of freedom. Long may our flag wave! Happy Independence Day greetings
- No nation is perfect in World, it needs to be made perfect. best Independence day messages
- Feel the pride of being the part of such a glorious nation. Here’s sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.
- Let’s salute the martyrs for the sacrifices they made and thank them for giving us our today.
- Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country! Happy Independence Day wishes
- It is day to salute to all those who became the reason of this land. Happy Independence Day status
Earlier, India was ruled by several Indian kingdoms. In 1600s, British’s East India Company came here to establish trade relations. Eventually, they took control over a major land. The struggle for freedom broke out in 1857. With every effort, the nation was freedom from the claws of British rule.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates.