Happy Memorial Day Images 2017 Photos HD Wallpapers Pictures Pics Quotes: The special day made to honor the sacrifices of the Americans who died while serving the nation. It is very popular especially in the USA and observed on the last Monday of the May month every year.
This year, it falls on May 30. It is a federal holiday officially declared by the Congress after passing a bill. People remember soldiers (men and women) of the US armed forces who sacrificed their lives on the battlefield for the betterment of the nation and its citizens. Give them a tribute.
Happy Memorial Day Images 2017
The dead war heroes are remembered on this very special day. Earlier, it was observed as Decoration Day and started after the American Civil War of 1868. There was a dedicated group who used to decorate the graves of the veterans with flowers.
Check: When is Memorial Day 2017?
People used to observe the day as per their choice of dates. Later on, May 30 became the official date. However, the date was again changed when Congress passed the bill and made the last Monday of May as the official day and date for the celebration. Thereafter, it came to be known as the MemorialDay.
The observance and celebration of every event have some common forms. It includes sending of the posters, greeting cards, wishes, messages, sayings, quotes and much more. So, for this day, our team has collected some of the best images for memorial day photos which can be shared on social media.
Happy Memorial Day Images 2017 Photos HD Wallpapers Pictures Pics
1. My kindred Americans, ask not what your nation can accomplish for you, approach what you can achieve for your nation.
5. The nationalist’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.
2. At last, we will recollect not the expressions of our foes, but rather the quiet of our companions.
9. A legend is somebody who has given his or her life to an option that is greater than oneself.
4. These fallen legends speak to the character of a country who has a long history of patriotism and honor — and a country who has battled numerous fights to keep our nation free from dangers of fear.
7. On the off chance that we adore our nation, we ought to likewise cherish our compatriots.
Memorial Day Quotes
8. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
9. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
10. I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country
11. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God such men lived
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for latest updates. Don’t forget to share it on social media sites.