Happy Thanksgiving Day 2018 Quotes, Wishes, SMS Messages, Greetings, WhatsApp Status: USA Thanksgiving falls on November 22 this year. It is an important occasion to give thanks for abundance. However, there is enough space for laughter and humor. But, there is a different date for the Canadian Thanksgiving which was observed on October 8.
It will follow Black Friday on November 23 and Cyber Monday on November 26. In the event of Canadian Thanksgiving, we have a collection of some of the most shared quotes, images to share on this important day. If you want to attend it this year, you should have some at the dinner table.
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2018 Quotes, Wishes, SMS Messages, Greetings, WhatsApp Status
Below are some Thanksgiving quotes are taken from the websites of The Fresh Quotes and Brainy Quote, etc. You can impress your Canadian dinner guests with the following quotes.
- “A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe.” – Pierre Berton
- “It’s never felt more Canadian to be Canadian than it does now.” – Douglas Coupland
- “Canada is like an old cow. The West feeds it. Ontario and Quebec milk it. And you can well imagine what it’s doing in the Maritimes.” – Tommy Douglas | happy thanksgiving quotes
- “I love Thanksgiving. In Canada, we don’t really have a lot of history with Thanks giving, and it’s a holiday devoted to food, and that warms the cockles of my being.” – Mackenzie Davis
- Tomorrow is never promised, so today I want all my friends and family to know how thankful I am that all of you are in my life.- Unknown
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
- “My dream is for people around the world to look up and to see Canada like a jewel sitting at the top of the continent.” – Tommy | thanksgiving day quotes
- “I grew up on the edge of a national park in Canada – Timberwolves, creeks, snow drifts. I really did have to walk home six miles through the snow, like your grandparents used to complain.” – Dan Aykroyd
- “He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.”
– J.A. Shedd
- Thanksgiving is a special day,
A day we share the joy.
We come before a lavish meal,
One we quite enjoy.
Julie Hebert, A Special Day
Thanksgiving Poems |
- “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” – Howie Mandel
- “For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada, and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for.” – Marco Rubio
- “One thing I would like to see in Vancouver and Canada is something similar to the PayPal mafia. They were all early employees of PayPal. They all had monster exits with PayPal, and they were able to take their winnings and form a syndicate that co-invests.” – Ryan Holmes
- “Canadians have been so busy explaining to Americans that we aren’t British, and to the British that we aren’t Americans that we haven’t had time to become Canadians.” – Helen Gordon McPherson
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more news.