Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes: This year, the USA Thanksgiving is going to be celebrated on November 22, 2018. Annually, it falls on the fourth Thursday of November month of the calendar year. Countries do observe it but on a different date. Canada celebrates it on the second Monday of October each year.
On this day, people come together to thank and show gratitude towards who made them happy in the past year. For the occasion, we have brought some of the best Thanksgiving quotes out there to share and give thanks to everybody. Americans become thankful for the Thanksgiving dinner offered to them. This day of feasting turns out to be one of the most beautiful holidays as most of the people see their loved ones on only such events.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes 2018
Along with quotes, sayings, wishes, greetings, we also a collection of Thanksgiving images, HD wallpapers, cards, pics, photos, pictures, memes, etc. to justify the occasion. Be thankful for whatever you have got. The first Thanksgiving day was celebrated in 1621. But, it was converted into an official holiday in 1863 in the United States. In 1941, Congress made it a national holiday.
- I celebrated Thanks giving in an old-fashioned way, I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, We had an enormous feast, And then I killed them and took their land!
- Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.- Bible
- ‘Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.’ – Marcel Proust
- ‘Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.’ – Oprah Winfrey
- Now, look me in the eyes and promise me that you will be home this thanks giving, or else.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
- One of the joys of Thanks giving is wishing you a happy Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous New Year!
- We have so much to be thankful for. One day a year hardly seems adequate. Toasted, roasted, baked and done! Hope your Thanksgiving is loads of fun.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanks giving but throughout the coming year.
All have their own some unique way of celebration. What’s yours? Hope you liked these happy thanksgiving quotes for the day.
- Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “God is glorified, not by our groans, but by our thanksgivings.” – Edwin Percy Whipple
- “If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.”
– Ina Garten
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- “Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
- In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us. Brene Brown
Hope you liked this collection of Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes, images, wishes, messages. Don’t forget to share it on social media sites.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates.