Happy Veterans Day Quotes: This year, Veterans’ Day will be celebrated on November 11, 2017, Saturday. This occasion has been in practice since years now. It is done to honor our national heroes who fortunately returned home after serving. It’s a federal hoiliday in the US.
Veterans are honored every year on this day. It is observed to recognize the sacrifices made by the military personnel while serving the nation. They are the national heroes. For honoring them and celebrating this event, we have collected a bunch of patriotic happy veterans day quotes.
Happy Veterans Day Quotes 2017
These will help you to say thank you to the military in present, past, and future. Go through the following collected list of wishes, sayings, images for the purpose. Sending status, quotes, etc. is one of the best of celebrating some special occasions.
- To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
- The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. Douglas MacArthur
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules
- To be a veteran, one must know and determine one’s price for freedom.
- The only war is the war you fought in. Every veteran knows that.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago. -Steve Buyer
- America must never forget your sacrifices
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it – Barack Obama
Check: Veterans Day Free Meals.
Veterans Day Thank You Quotes
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
- Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.
- A ‘Special Day’ once a year creates an excuse for neglect on the other 365 days for mothers, fathers & veterans
- Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go. – Bernard Malamud
- To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. -Jeff Miller
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.- Cynthia Ozick
- Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it
- Home of the free because of the brave.
- If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for
- Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.
- The most persistent sound, which reverberates through men’s history, is the beating of war drums.
Veterans Day Thank You Messages
- To all who have put their lives on the line in defense of the flat, thank you.
- The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.
- American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
- Never was so much owed by so many to so few –Winston Churchill
- This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- In valor there is hope. -Publius Cornelius Tacitus
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you
- The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. – Thucydides
- Freedom is never free
Hope you liked some of the happy veterans day quotes from the list above.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates.