National Siblings Day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Sayings, Images, Messages, Status: The National Sibling day is recognized as a holiday in many parts of United States; NSD is celebrated on April 10th every year to honor the relations between siblings. Although the federal govt didn’t recognise this day, many state govt’s do observe a holiday wreath it. (check: Happy Easter 2019 Quotes.)
According to recent surveys In the United States, 79% of all children have siblings and many keep themselves connected with each other. The NSD Wishes and Messages is an attempt to create a better relationship between brothers and sisters. In India, Raksha Bandhan and Bhaiya Dooj is celebrated as Siblings festivals.
National Siblings Day 2019 Quotes
Not just humans, even the animals were also given an opportunity by the pet lovers to celebrate the day with each other. Many well-known celebrities recognize this day, which forces govt and employers to announce it as a holiday.
Below is the collection of some of the best Happy National Sibling Day Greetings, Whatsapp status, pictures, HD wallpapers, etc. Have a look and share it on social media.
- “B is for the bond that can never take away.
R is for the refuge that you have to me each day.
O is for the oath that we will always remain friends.
T is the truth upon which everything depends on.
H is for the honour it is to be your brother.
E is for encouragement that we give to one another.
R is the road that we have traveled down so far.
S is for security, for when I need you, there you are.”
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” — Desmond Tutu
National Siblings Day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Sayings, Images, Messages, Status
- “To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters.We know each other as we always were. We are aware each other’s hearts.We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.
Happy Siblings Day.”
- It must be something in the water…or the genetics…
- “The love of a brother… not romantic but stronger than romance,
not always friendly but more supportive than friendship.
Happy Sibling Day.”
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” —Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” — Marc Brown
- I have shared so many things with you…my ups, my downs, my admiration, my jealousy, my joy, my pain, but my love for you is still the greatest thing I share with you. I love you, sis! Let’s share the special day together!
- A friendly reminder to my own siblings this year. You know you love me *wink, wink*.
- “Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.” —Anonymous
- Siblings have rivalries, but I like to think of it as older and younger sibling competition. You win the age race every time.
- I have been blessed in my life to have a brother/sister like you. We have gotten closer through the years even though we don’t see each other as much as when we were growing up together. I appreciate our relationship and the blessing it has been in my life.
- “It’s National Sibling Day, so I just wanted to let you know you are lucky to have me as a sister.” -Anonymous
Hope you like these brothers and sisters quotes. Stay tuned for the latest news.