Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina World Cup 2018 Qualifying match live streaming information and match overview

Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina
Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina

Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina World Cup 2018 match overview: It is the second match day of the group stage of the World Cup 2018 qualifying and today we have two teams from group H. Belgium plays Bosnia and Herzegovina at the King Baudouin Stadium in Belgium. Both teams are in Group H Greece, Gibraltar, Cyprus and Estonia. Belgium are third on the table with three points, below on goal difference from Greece and three points above Gibraltar. On the other hand we have Bosnia & Herzegovina who are top of the table with three points as well.

Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina match overview

Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina

08th October, 2016 at 2:45 PM Friday, Eastern Time (ET)


King Baloudin Stadium, Belgium

Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Overview

Belgium played their first game in the group stage against Cyprus at the GSP Stadium in Cyprus. They started to show their true class very early on in the game as Romelu Lukaku scored in the 13th minute to give Belgium the lead. After that Lukaku scored his second in the 61st minute to make it 0-2. Finally in the 81st minute Yannick Carrasco scored and made it 0-3 for Belgium. They had 60% possession, with 24 shots on goal out of which 10 were on target. On the other hand Cyprus had only 40% possession, only 10 shots on goal out of which only one was on target. Belgium completely dominated the game and won it deservingly.

Bosnia & Herzegovina played against Estonia at the Bilino Polje and won the game with a handsome score-line of 5-0. They won the game in front of almost 9000 fans and showed their true class. Emir Spahic scored the opening goal in the 7th minute, after that Edin Dzeko scored from the spot in the 23rd minute to make it 2-0. Haris Medunjanin scored in the 71st minute to make it 3-0, Vedad Ibisevic scored in the 83rd minute and finally in the 92nd minute Emir Spahic scored his second to make it 5-0.

Predicted Squads


Courtois, Vermaelen, Meunier, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, De Bruyne, Witsel, Hazard, Fellaini, Carrasco, Lukaku

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Begovic, Spahic, Kolasinac, Vranjes, Zukanovic, Pjanic, Lulic, Medunjanin, Visca, Ibisevic, Dzeko

Match Result Prediction

Both teams are in good form and anything can happen here.

Belgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Live streaming

Australia          ESPN2 Australia

Bangladesh     Sony ESPN

Bhutan Sony     ESPN

Canada            Sportsnet World Now

China                 CCTV 5+ VIP

Germany         ORF 1

India                 Sony ESPN

Indonesia         RCTI

Ireland             Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK

Nepal                Sony ESPN

New Zealand   ESPN2 Australia

Portugal          Sport TV2

Serbia               SportKlub 3 Serbia

Spain                Canal+ Multideporte 1, Movistar+

Sri Lanka         Sony ESPN

Switzerland     ORF 1

United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Sports 3 HD

United Kingdom          SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK

United States                 Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO


Previous articlePortugal vs Andorra World Cup 2018 Qualifying tournament live streaming information and match overview
Next articleFrance vs Bulgaria (FRA vs BG) World Cup 2018 Qualifying 2016-17 Match Live Streaming information and overview