France vs Bulgaria (FRA vs BG) World Cup 2018 Qualifying 2016-17 Match Live Streaming information and overview

France vs Bulgaria
France vs Bulgaria

France vs Bulgaria (FRA vs BG) World Cup 2018 Qualifying Live Streaming info: It is the World Cup 2018 qualifying stages and we have the European teams going head to head on the second match day of the group stages. France hosts Bulgaria at the Stade de France in Paris for the game. Both teams plays in group A with Netherlands, Sweden, Belarus and Luxembourg. Bulgaria are top of the table with three points from one game, two points above Netherland. On the other hand we have France who are fourth on the table with one point from one game, one point above Luxembourg.

France vs Bulgaria (FRA vs BG) Match Overview

France vs Bulgaria

To be played at 2:45 PM Friday, Eastern Time (ET)

Stadium for FRA vs BG

Stade de France, Paris, France

France vs Bulgaria Match Overview

France are in group A of the qualifying stage with five other teams in the group. They will need to perform their best to book a place in the final stages to be held in Russia. They played their first game of the group stage against Belarus and was able to draw it by 0-0. The game was played at the Borisov Arena in Belarus. France dominated the game as they had almost 70% possession, had 24 shots on goal out of which nine were on target. Belarus on the other hand ha just 30% possession, three shots on goal and none were on target.

Bulgaria started off their campaign towards the final stages in a very positive manner as they won their first game in the group against Luxembourg by 4-3. The game was played at the Vasil Levski National Stadium in Bulgaria. Dimitar Rangelov scored the first goal of the game in the 16th

minute to make it 1-0 to Bulgaria. After that Luxembourg scored two quick goals in the 60th and the 62nd minute to make 1-2 as Aurelien Joachim scored both goals. Then Marcelinho scored to make it 2-2 in the 65th minute and then Popov scored to take the lead in the 79th minute for Bulgaria. The game was very competitive as Luxembourg again equalized in the 91st minute but Tonev scored a last minute winner in the 92nd minute to win the game for his country.

Predicted Squads for FRA VS BG


Mandanda, Sidibe, Varane, Kurzawa, Koscielny, Griezmann, Martial, Pogba, Kante, Sissoko, Giroud


Robert, Chanot, Jans, Pereira, Malget, Mota, Mutsch, Gerson, Philipps, Thill, Joachim

Match Result Prediction

France needs a win and will try their best.

Watch France vs Bulgaria (FRA vs BG) Live streaming on

Australia          ESPN2 Australia

Bangladesh     Sony ESPN

Bhutan Sony     ESPN

Canada            Sportsnet World Now

China                 CCTV 5+ VIP

Germany         ORF 1

India                 Sony ESPN

Indonesia         RCTI

Ireland             Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK

Nepal                Sony ESPN

New Zealand   ESPN2 Australia

Portugal          Sport TV2

Serbia               SportKlub 3 Serbia

Spain                Canal+ Multideporte 1, Movistar+

Sri Lanka         Sony ESPN

Switzerland     ORF 1

United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Sports 3 HD

United Kingdom          SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK

United States                 Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO

Previous articleBelgium vs Bosnia-Herzegovina World Cup 2018 Qualifying match live streaming information and match overview
Next articleNetherlands vs Belarus World Cup 2018, Qualifying 2016-17 Match Live Streaming Info, Match overview