Netherlands vs Belarus World Cup 2018, Qualifying 2016-17 Match Live Streaming Info, Match overview

Netherlands vs Belarus
Netherlands vs Belarus

Netherlands vs Belarus World Cup 2018: It is the second match day of the group stage of the World Cup 2018 qualifying Europe and today we have two teams playing from group A. it is Netherlands hosting Belarus at the De Kuip in Rotterdam. Both teams are group A with Bulgaria, Sweden, France and Luxembourg. Netherlands are second on the table with one point from one game, two points below Bulgaria and above Belarus who are fourth on the table. Belarus have one point from one game, above Luxembourg by one point.

Netherlands vs Belarus Qualifying World Cup final

Netherlands vs Belarus

08th October, 2016 at 00:15 (IST)

To be played at:  De Kuip, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Netherlands vs Belarus Overview

Netherlands were not able to qualify of the Euro 2016 and they would not want to repeat that with the World Cup coming now. They played their first game of the group stage against Sweden and was able to draw their game by 1-1. The game was played at the Friends Arena in Stockholm and it saw a huge crowd of 36,000. The deadlock was broken in the 43rd minute as Marcus berg scored the first goal of the game for Sweden to make it 1-0. After that Wesley Sneider got the equalizer for Netherlands in the 67th minute and the game ended at that. Netherlands dominated the whole game as they had 70% possession, had 24 shots on goal out of which nine were on target. Sweden on the other hand had just 30% of the ball, eight shots on goal out of which three were on target.


Belarus also drew their first game of the group stage against France by 0-0. The game was played at the Stade de France in Paris and even though France dominated the game Belarus defended very well and in the end the game ended in a draw. Belarus had just 30% possession, three shots on goal out of which none were on target.

Predicted Squads


Gorbunov, Bordachev, Sivakov, Polyakov, Palitsevich, Stasevich, Gordeychuk, Korzun, Maevski, Kalachev, Signevich


Zoet, Van Dijk, Bruma, Janmaat, Blind, Strootman, Klaassen, Wijnaldum, Promes, Janssen, Sneijder,

Match Result Prediction

Being an important game both teams will try their best to get those three points.

Netherlands vs Belarus Live Streaming will be available on

Australia          ESPN2 Australia

Bangladesh     Sony ESPN

Bhutan Sony     ESPN

Canada            Sportsnet World Now

China                 CCTV 5+ VIP

Germany         ORF 1

India                 Sony ESPN

Indonesia         RCTI

Ireland             Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK

Nepal                Sony ESPN

New Zealand   ESPN2 Australia

Portugal          Sport TV2

Serbia               SportKlub 3 Serbia

Spain                Canal+ Multideporte 1, Movistar+

Sri Lanka         Sony ESPN

Switzerland     ORF 1

United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Sports 3 HD

United Kingdom          SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK

United States                 Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO


Previous articleFrance vs Bulgaria (FRA vs BG) World Cup 2018 Qualifying 2016-17 Match Live Streaming information and overview
Next articleUdaan 7th October 2016: Chakor keeps on efforts to get Suraj rid of intoxication