England vs Malta Live Streaming Info: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers 2016 Live Score; MAL v ENG Match Preview and Prediction 8th October

England vs Malta Live Score
England vs Malta Live Score

England vs Malta Live Score FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers 2016 Live Streaming MAL v ENG Match Preview Prediction 8th October: Today we have the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers, and it is the European leg as two teams from group F plays. (watch: Germany vs Czech Republic.)

England hosts Malta for their game on the second matchday of the group stage. Both teams are in group F with Scotland, Slovenia, Lithuania, and Slovakia. England is second on the table with three points from one game, below on goal difference from Scotland and two points above Slovenia. On the other hand, we have Malta who is last on the table with 0 points and -4 goal difference.

England vs Malta Live Score

08th October 2016 at 21:30 (IST).
Wembley, England.

ENG vs MAL Preview
England did not perform well in Euros and was knocked out by Iceland in the Round of 16 by 1-2. England played against Slovakia on the first matchday of the pool stage and won the match by 0-1, the game was played at Stadion Antona Malatinskeho in Trnava.

The game started off with Martin Skrtel receiving a yellow card in the 25th minute and then receiving a second yellow in the 57th minute, and Slovakia was down to 10 men.

England vs Malta Live Score

The game was 0-0 at the end of regulation time and finally in the injury time Adam Lallana scored and England won the game at the very last minute. England had 64% possession, had 20 shots on goal out of which 5 were on target. On the other hand, Slovakia had 36% possession, one shot and none on goal.

Malta played their first game of the group stage against Scotland and lost the game by 1-5. The game was played at the Ta’Qali National Stadium, and 15000 fans witnessed it.

Snodgrass scored the first goal in the ninth minute, and Malta was quick to react as they equalized in the 13th minute. After that Scotland scored four more, in the 53rd minute, 61st minute, 78th minute and 84th minute to make it 1-5.

Predicted Squads

Hart, Rose, Stones, Walker, Cahill, Rooney, Lallana, Henderson, Dier, Kane, Sterling.

Hogg, Borg, Caruana, Agius, Gambin, Fenech, Zerafa, Sciberras, Scicluna, Effiong, Schembri.

Match Result
ENG vs MAL Prediction
England is very strong as compared to Malta and can win this easily.

Catch England vs Malta Live Score on

Australia          ESPN2 Australia

Bangladesh     Sony ESPN

Bhutan Sony     ESPN

Canada            Sportsnet World Now

China                 CCTV 5+ VIP

Germany         ORF 1

India                 Sony ESPN

Indonesia         RCTI

Ireland             Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK

Nepal                Sony ESPN

New Zealand   ESPN2 Australia

Portugal          Sport TV2

Serbia               SportKlub 3 Serbia

Spain                Canal+ Multideporte 1, Movistar+

Sri Lanka         Sony ESPN

Switzerland     ORF 1

United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Sports 3 HD

United Kingdom          SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK

United States                 Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO

Come back for the England vs Malta Live Score match result, full video highlights, scorecard, and much more. Don’t forget to share it on social media sites like facebook, twitter, google plus, and others.

BTW, who do you think will win the match? Feel free to share your opinions.

Previous articleYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 7th October 2016 Episode: Naman fooled Naitik to take advantage of the situation
Next articleGermany vs Czech Republic Live Streaming Info: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers Live Score; CZE v GER Match Preview and Prediction 8 October 2016