Germany vs Czech Republic Live Streaming Info: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers Live Score; CZE v GER Match Preview and Prediction 8 October 2016

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Germany vs Czech Republic Live Score FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers Live Streaming CZE v GER Match Preview Prediction 8 October 2016: Germany hosts CzechRepublic at the Volksparkstadion in Marl for the second matchday of the group stages of the World Cup 2018 Qualifying European leg. (watch: England vs Malta.)



Both teams are in Group C of the group stage with Azerbaijan, Northern Ireland, San Marino and Norway. Germany is first on the table with three points from one game, above on goal difference from Azerbaijan. On the other hand, we have the Czech R who are third on the table with one point, two points below Azerbaijan and one point above San Marino.

Germany vs Czech Republic Live Score

When
09th October 2016 at 00:15 (IST).
Where
Volksparkstadion, Marl, Germany.

 

GER vs CZE Preview
The German fans were not very happy with their performance in the Euros as they lost to the host nation in the semi-finals. And they are also the defending champions, so hopes are very high from the fans.

They played their first game in the group stage against Norway and won the game by 0-3, the game was played at the Ullevaal Stadion in Oslo. Thomas Muller scored the opening goal in the 15th minute to make it 0-1, then Joshua Kimmich scored to make it 0-2 in the 45th minute.

Then Muller scored his second to make it 0-3 in the 60th minute. Germany maintained 73% possession, had 21 shots out of which eight shots were on target. On the other hand, Norway had just 27% possession, four shots on goal and none were on target.

Germany vs Czech Republic Live Score

The C Republic had a bad Euro 2016 experience as they were eliminated in the group stages as they lost two games and drew one. They played their first game of the group stage against Northern Ireland and was able to draw the game by 0-0, it was played at the Generali Arena with 10,000 fans witnessing it.

The Czech Republic had 65% possession, 17 shots on goal out of which one was on target. On the other hand, we have Northern Ireland who had 35% possession, seven shots on goal out of which three were on target.

Germany vs Czech Republic Live Score

Predicted Squads

Germany
Neuer, Kimmich, Howedes, Hummels, Khedira, Muller, Kroos, Ozil, Draxler, Gotze.

Czech Republic
Vaclik, Kadaerabek, Suchy, Kadlec, Novak, Krejci, Derrida, Skalak, Pavelka, Skoda, Kadlec.

Match Result
GER vs CZE Prediction
Both teams are in good form and will try to win the game.

Catch Germany vs Czech Republic Live Score on

Australia          ESPN2 Australia

Bangladesh     Sony ESPN

Bhutan Sony     ESPN

Canada            Sportsnet World Now

China                 CCTV 5+ VIP

Germany         ORF 1

India                 Sony ESPN

Indonesia         RCTI

Ireland             Sky Go UK, NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD UK

Nepal                Sony ESPN

New Zealand   ESPN2 Australia

Portugal          Sport TV2

Serbia               SportKlub 3 Serbia

Spain                Canal+ Multideporte 1, Movistar+

Sri Lanka         Sony ESPN

Switzerland     ORF 1

United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Sports 3 HD

United Kingdom          SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK, Sky Go UK

United States                 Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO

Come back for the match result, full video highlights, and much more. Don’t forget to share it on social media sites. Who do you think will win the game?

Share.

Comments are closed.