How To DirectX 12 Download & Install Latest Version: Nowadays, the latest updated Windows are built up with such operating system that itself holds Direct-X by default. This reduces the chances for downloading DirectX separately. On the other hand, it’s obviously better to stay updated.
Microsoft constantly releases new updates for Direct-X. These updated versions hold in improved performance. Then why not to use them. Maybe your version is showing some error. You may rectify the error by updating your Direct-X software. Further, it would improve the functions of other programs too.
What is DirectX?
It is a subsystem which allows your computer to experience graphics and videos from various applications. The components are important from 3D video games to video playback. The latest version has arrived with many new advancements in graphics rendering and hardware support. Its advantage will be taken by the latest and future graphics cards and video games. It enables higher performance and more effective GPU usage, while other features like vendor-agnostic multiple GPU support promise more freedom to users.
DirectX 12 System Requirement & Details
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Processor: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 90MB required
- File Name: DirectX 12
- Size: 95.63MB
- Site: www.microsoft.com
How To DirectX 12 Download & Install Latest Version?
- Open www.microsoft.com
- Visit ‘Direct-X End-User Runtime Web Installer’ Download page.
- Press the red Download toggle and click on the Next blue button.
- Now, the screen will display some other products. If you wish you can skip downloading them. Then press on ‘No thanks & continue’ toggle.
- Follow the directions given by the site.
- Direct-X will be downloaded on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP & Windows V ista.
- Downloading DirectX would take around 15 minutes or less than that.
- You can check all the instructions regarding the usage of Direct-X shown at the bottom of the page.
- Restart your PC even if not asked to.
- Verify whether your problem is rectified or not.
Check: Is Windows 11 Coming?
DirectX and Windows Versions: DirectX 12 download, 11, 10, 9
- You can install Direct X 12 if you have Windows 10. Because only Win10 supports DirectX12 version. No other versions of Windows would work with it. Plus, DirectX12 can be updated if you wish to go for Windows update. It is also made available for Window 8, 7, or Vista.
- Direct-X 11.4 & 11.3 files match perfectly with Win 10 only.
- DirectX 11.2 version matches only with Win10 & Win8 (8.1+).
- Likewise, Direct-X 11.1 works as a suitable match for Win10 & Win8 only. Also, Win7 (SP1) could run with DirectX11.0. And that too when there has been made a download for the platform update of Win7.
- The DirectX 11.0 version matches suitably with Win10, Win8 & Win7. Further, Win Vista could also support Direct-X 11.0 when there has been made a download for the platform update of WindowsVista. You may use the 32-bit version here or the 64-bit one here.
- DirectX 10 file work perfectly with Win10, Win8, Win7 & WinVista.
- Direct-X 9 works smoothly with Win10, Win8, Win7, WindowsVista & WindowsXP. This is the only version that is made for WindowsXP. Suppose, there comes an error in your Win10/ Win8 version which calls for rectification by using DirectX 9 file. In that case, download the possible version for Direct-X and this won’t affect your DirectX10, 11 or 12 versions.
How To: Download YouTube videos.
For further query, go through www.microsoft.com. Hope you got to know how to DirectX 12 download and install.
Check: Game Guardian APK.