Garageband for Windows PC: So, here are simple tricks to run an Apple app “GarageBand” on your PC running Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. But before moving to the trick, to all the people who are reading this article and trying to figure out what actually Garage Band is, let me give you a short intro.
A popular Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) app, Garageband was designed exclusively for iOS and Mac OS devices by Apple Inc. This app helps you to create podcast and music track from anyplace you want. This app solidly marked its presence in the market and with the help of Android emulators you can run Garage Band on Windows OS.
Download GarageBand for Windows PC
It is really easy to use and even beginners and can make good music with the help of Garage Band.
- Built-in MIDI keyboard that helps in creating multiple music tracks.
- Nice collection of loops for you to use in your creation.
- Plenty of instrumental effects that make your creation more amazing.
- Can connect external keyword via USB
- Can record, play, capture, and share music anywhere
- provides multi-touch features as well as trigger option for live loop cells
- DJ style effects such as filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching are available on this software
- Have the option to select from nine electronic or acoustic drummers along with their signature sounds
So you can be your house’s favorite DJ, in house parties, with the help of this app and bring yourself some fame. Wink
You can GarageBand download for free and use it, but it consists of some in-app purchases. BlueStacks can be used to get GarageBand for PC. there are few free loops but all other paid loops are reasonably priced so it won’t weigh much on your pocket to get them.
Related: GGuardian Apk.
Now, why people ask for GarageBand for Windows PC?
It’s not like we don’t have any musical app for WindowsOS. We have Mixcraft for musical composition. But we all want best when it comes to following our hobby/passion and nothing could be compared with Garage Band. It is one of the best DAW tools and it can run on any Win version like GarageBand for windows 7,8,8.1,10.
Now let’s know about the requirements one need in order to run GarageBand on Windows PC
- Windows PC or laptop packed with Windows 7 or later version ( Windows 10 is included too).
- Minimum 2GB Ram is recommended and 4GB is preferred.
- i3 Intel core processor is recommended and i5 is preferred.
- At least 2GB free space on hard drive.
How To Install GarageBand App on PC?
There are 2 methods to run Garage Band on your Windows computer. Let’s take a look.
- Method 1: Download GarageBand for PC using iPadian
- First of all, download iPadian software on Windows PC
- Then, install the iPadian Emulator
- Once installed, open it and go to App Store
- Type Garageband in the search bar and press Enter button
- Once it appears, start downloading it
- After it has been downloaded and installed, you can start using Garageband for Windows PC using iPadian emulator.
- Method 2: using Rare Software
Rare Software helps you to download and install some of the iOS and Mac apps on your Windows computers while it may not work for all apps but it works absolutely fine for Garage Band.
- Go to the URL -> http://raresoftware.org/garageband-6-0-5-for-windows
- Click on the download button present in the middle of the web page.
- Run the downloader on your windows computer.
- Select the location where you wish to install the app.
- Let the software run and wait for the app to be installed on the system. Then, download GarageBand on your windows. It could take up to 20 min before the app is installed.
After installation is done, you are ready to rock the world.
Related: iMessage for Windows PC.
- Method 3: Using Android Emulator BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is an Android Emulator which offers you complete access to the Android ecosystem. Now, how an Android emulator will help you to download GarageBand which is an iOS app?
So the answer is, you can use BlueStacks or YouWave to get GarageBand for windows.
BlueStack does give you access to Garage Band at the time. It may not necessarily work but you can give it a try as it’s less time-consuming.
So here’s how you can do it.
- Go to BlueStacks.com and download the emulator installer.
- Run the installer to install BlueStack on the windows.
- Launch BlueStack Emulator.
- Use your Google ID to sign if you are using it for the first time, whether to choose existing ID or create a new one is totally up to you.
- After signing in, look for the search button.
- Type Garage Band in it.
- Click Garage Band icon to install it on your PC.
That’s how you do it. One thing to keep in mind is that you haven’t downloaded a desktop application so everytime you wanna use Garage Band you’ll have to launch BlueStack Emulator first.
Now go guys, show the world your real talent.
GarageBand PC Alternatives
- FL Studio
- Music Maker Jam
- Mixcraft – free trial and then, pay $90 as its price/cost. It doesn’t require any Android emulator.
- Audiotool – An online tool available which can modify the sound and stores it online.
Resources For Reading
- Garage Band Basic Editing
- Music Composing in Garage Band
- GarageBand for iOS
- GarageBand for MAC
- GarageBand for PC