Xiaomi Mi 4c Specifications, Price, Features, Flipkart: The Chinese smartphone giant has finally launched its latest flagship phone – Mi4c, today. It is the advanced version of Mi4i. By thorougly looking at its specs and cost, it can be said with ease that that the newest device in the family will sell without any major challenges.
Also see: Motorola Moto X Play Specs and Price.
Let’s have a quick look at the features of Mi 4c. Xiaomi has managed to build a good looking with some commendable technicalities at an average price range.
Xiaomi Mi 4c Specifications
It sports a 5-inch FHD screen Sunlight display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution – same as in Mi4i. It comes in two variants based on its internal memory and RAM – 2GB RAM with 16 GB internal storage; and 3GB with 32 GB internal memory.
Also check: Xiaomi MIUI 7 (Stable Version).
The latest smartphone of Xiaomi is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit hexacore processor and sports an Adreno 418 GPU.
It has made available with a 13-MP rear camera (5P lens, PDAF) with a dual LED dual-tone flash light. Xiaomi has deployed the sensor of Sony IMX258 and Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL, but the buyer will not know which sensor has his/her mobile camera has got. It also sports a 5-MP front camera for selfies, etc.
Xiaomi Mi 4c specifications, features, price
Also check: HTC One A9 Release Date.
It is powered by a massive 3,080 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0. It ships with a dual SIM dual standby technology, and 4G LTE connectivity features along with other standard ones.
It has got a Type-C USB 3.0 port at the bottom. It is highly expected that Xiaomi will ship a reversible connector to let users connect using microUSB 2.0 cable.
It will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 OS. For the first time, the company has enabled the ‘double tap to wake’ and ‘Edge Tap’ features. (also see: Nintendo Pokemon Go for iOS and Android.)
It will come in five color variants, namely – Black, White, Yellow, Pink, and Blue and costs about 1,299 Yuan ($204 or Rs. 13,370) and 1,499 Yuan ($235 or Rs. 15,445) for 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM variants respectively.
Note – Price may differ across the countries. Mentioned cost is approximate.
Recommended: Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Specs and Price.
Xiaomi Mi 4c Specifications: Key features
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, Adreno 418 GPU.
- 5-inch 1080p display from Sharp/AUO/LG, variable refresh rate (10% more battery efficient).
- Sunlight Display for excellent visibility in bright conditions.
- 13MP camera from Sony (IMX258) or Samsung (S5K3M2), PDAF super-fast autofocus (< 0.1s).
- 5MP wide-angle front camera.
- USB Type-C connector with Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging.
- Built-in IR blaster supports 2000+ appliances (including dSLR cameras).
- Double Tap to power on the screen.
- Edge Tap: both sides of Mi 4c respond to light taps (for example, double tap to go back, single tap to snap a photo in Camera, among others).
- Ships with MIUI 6, with MIUI 7 update coming in a few weeks
- Dual 4G SIM (micro).
- Available in cool white, grey, pink, yellow and blue colors.
Also see: Nokia C1 Android Smartphone Specs.
Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun just announced Mi 4c, our latest flagship based on the almighty Snapdragon 808 processor. Check out…
Posted by Hugo Barra on Tuesday, September 22, 2015
This is all about Xiaomi Mi 4c specifications, price, features, etc. for now. Don’t forget to share if you like it or not? Will be you it?