Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Two stars are going to return next week and one of them has recently won over cancer. The actress Kassie DePaiva just got cured of Leukemia. She will join William Utsay next week. She will join as Eve Donovan to the Salem residents. DePaiva will be seen on October 27 episode.
She made her illness and health issue public, and it shocked her fans. DePaiva revealed that she is suffering from a major health issue when in a talk with Michelle Stafford for a ‘Mom a Go Go’ podcast in August 2016. Recently, she told that she is extremely happy to have got her role back. She was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia when the show was on a 3-week July hiatus.
Days of Our Lives Spoilers
It forced her to spend 6 weeks in the hospital. Then, she went on an extended hiatus from her role in the NBC soap. In February 2017, DePaiva shared the great news on the occasion of World Cancer Day that she is now cancer-free. She encouraged the victims of cancer to have hope in life and fight against it and have faith in themselves.
Apart from her, William Utay will return as a guest star to play Dr. Wilhelm Rolf. He is an intelligent and scheming doctor who was last appeared in Stateville prison and told Clyde Weston (James Read) that Will Horton (Chandler Massey) was still alive. He will return on October 23. Days of Our Lives airs on NBC at 1 pm ET.
Week of October 23:
Monday, October 23:
- Hope and Sami demand answer about Will from an old foe.
Tuesday, October 24:
- Adrienne manages to call Lucas from prison.
Wednesday, October 25:
- Bonnie and Sheila prepare to flee Salem.
Thursday, October 26:
- Eric confronts Brady about Nicole’s decision to leave town with Holly.
- Rafe and Hope clash over Sami.
Friday, October 27:
- Sami, Paul, Sonny, John, and Marlena go to Memphis.
Week of October 30:
Monday, Oct. 30:
- Sonny, Paul, Sami, John, and Marlena question a mysterious person about Will.
Tuesday, October 31:
- It’s Halloween night and there are plenty of tricks and treats for Salem’s heroes…
Wednesday, November 1:
- Justin, Adrienne, and Lucas arrive in Memphis.
Thursday, November 2:
- John, Marlena, and Sami are stunned when they come face-to-face with someone from their past.
Friday, November 3:
- Paul makes a startling discovery.
- Adrienne and Justin recommit to their love.
Stay tuned to TheReprorterTimes for more updates.