Golden Globes 2016 Winners List Awards: Last night was an amazing one as it witness a great prize distribution ceremony. The eligible artists were given the golden lady. The live streaming was available on NBC. Let’s quickly go through who won for what and other details.
One Golden Globe award was fetched by The Martian for the best Best Motion Picture (Comedy/Musical) on Sunday. Matt Damon took home an award for the film which starred him as an astronaut marooned on Mars.
The Globes awards were honored in two different categories. The name of the Top Drama Film winner was declared at the end of the ceremony.
Golden Globes 2016 Winners
While, the Golden Globe Award for the best-supporting actress in a feature film went to actress Kate Winslet. She got it for her work in the film ‘Steve Jobs’ in which she played the character role of a marketing executive named Janna Hoffman who was also a trusted adviser of Jobs.
The Golden Globe Award for best TV comedy series was bagged by ‘Mozart in the Jungle’. Gael Garcia Bernal plays the role of a brash new member of the New York Symphony in this Amazon series.
Golden Globes 2016 Winners List
- Best Motion Picture, Drama: ‘The Revenant’
- Best Actor, Motion Picture (Drama): Leonardo DiCaprio, ‘The Revenant’
- Picture, Musical or Comedy: ‘The Martian’
- Director: Alejandro Inarritu, ‘The Revenant.’
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Matt Damon, ‘The Martian.’
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Jennifer Lawrence, ‘Joy.’
- Brie Larson, Best Actress in a motion picture (Drama), Room
- Supporting Actor: Sylvester Stallone, “Creed.”
- Supporting Actress, Motion Picture: Kate Winslet, ‘Steve Jobs.’
- Animated Film: ‘Inside Out.’
- Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin, ‘Steve Jobs.’
- Original Score: Ennio Morricone, ‘The Hateful Eight.’
- Foreign Language: ‘Son of Saul.’
- Original Song: ‘Writing’s on the Wall’ (music and lyrics by Sam Smith, Jimmy Napes), ‘Spectre.’
- Series, Drama: “Mr. Robot.”
- Series, Comedy: “Mozart in the Jungle.”
- Actor, Drama: Jon Hamm, “Mad Men.”
- Actress, Drama: Taraji P. Henson, “Empire.”
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Gael Garcia Bernal, “Mozart in the Jungle.”
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Rachel Bloom, “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.”
- Supporting Actress, Series, Limited Series or TV Movie: Maura Tierney, “The Affair.”
- Supporting Actor, Series, Limited Series or TV Movie: Christian Slater, “Mr. Robot.
- Movie or Limited Series: “Wolf Hall.”
- Actor, Limited Series or TV Movie: Oscar, Isaac, “Show Me a Hero.”
- Actress, Movie or Limited Series: Lady Gaga, “American Horror Story: Hotel.’
- Cecil B. DeMille Award: Denzel Washington
This was the complete list of Golden Globes 2016 winners. Stay tuned for latest news. Don’t forget to share.