Happy Independence Day 2018: A very (72nd) happy independence day India to Indian citizens. Here in this article, you will get a beautiful collection of Independence Day Messages and wishes. With these wish your friends and loved ones some Independence Day quotes. This is the day for the remembrance of the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for getting Independence of our nation.
This year, it is the 72nd Indian IndependenceDay and in these 70 years, our motherland has developed a lot. Every year, the whole country celebrates the day with a tribute to the freedom fighters and big leaders of Indian history. Today, every citizen is Independent and possess several rights to live a peaceful life. This life is the gift of the freedom fighters. They are ones who always give confidence and strength to live a life that a person wants to.
Happy Independence Day Messages
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
- On this 15 August, may you enjoy the freedom not only the one enshrined in our constitution; but may you be blessed with the freedom of mind, thought and spirit! Independence Day messages
- On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your IndependenceDay day be filled with patriotic spirit!
- IndependenceDay is both … an occasion to celebrate … and to remember the struggles of those who fought to give us this gift; happy 15th August
- Let us fight to maintain the peace our heroes fought and sacrificed for by showing love to each other. Let us live in peace and harmony as true patriots. Independence Day messages
We must create a moment for those freedom fighters and leaders. We must know the significance and importance of celebrating the IndependenceDay. In India, every educational institution celebrates the day and students always ask about the significance of the day. Our country got the independence from the British Raj on 15th August 1947. Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Subash Chandra Bose, Alluri Seetha Rama Raju and other many more leaders who fought against British Government and achieved the independence.
Freedom implies being self-dependent. Being a nation independent means that it is being governed by its people and live in an own way. August 15 is the day to feel proud and celebrate this occasion. Not just a celebration, each and every citizen should remember the sacrifices done by their ancestors to make the nation free from the colonial rule by the British government.
Happy Independence Day SMS
Below is a beautiful collection of 15th August SMS and Status. You can share it on social media.
Carried with care, coated with pride, Dipped in love, fly in glory, Moments of freedom in the shade of joy. Proud to be an Indian. Happy Independence Day. messages
1: òne country
5: Majòr religions
U: Union of
S: Spectacular and
T: Thoughtful Indian- who salute the freedom fighters fòr their sacrifices to free òur country!
Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live
independently in our country Cheerfully,
Helpfully, Hopefully, Peacefully by remembering
our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humilation.
A Proud Indian
Independence Day images
What’s the similarity between India’s Freedom Fighters & Husbands?
Exactly two days of Fame and Praises.
26 January and 15 August
Independence Day dp
Work like a Gujarati;
Eat like a Rajasthani;
Sing like a Bengali;
Dance like a Punjabi;
Smile like a Kashmiri;
Live life like a Goan;
And always cherish being an Indian!
Celebrate the free spirit of India
May this Independece Day
Fills your life happiness and prosperity
Happy Independece Day
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for more updates.